Microsoft worse than Blizzard

There are more bots and employees blocking real players than ever!! This game will be dead in 6 months. A multi billion dollar company relying on scams to make more money. Your company and business practices are a pathetic example of our society. Take your cheating, hacking bots and paid players out of the game and remove your negative algorithms only assigned to players trying to have fun. The only thing you are effectively doing is killing the game and removing any want for players supporting the game. So many hack bots is a poor way to show appreciation to your customers. Get off your high horses “almighty” developers and even the field already. Cheating doesn’t make you smarter, just pathetic.

1 Like

None of this is true, & Microsoft doesn’t own Activision, yet.

8 Likes

Already blaming Microsoft like people quickly pointed the finger at Activision for Blizzard’s failures, pre-acquisition so that’s a little interesting.

Here’s a hint… Blizzard is not a good gaming studio anymore. The laurels that they have thrives off of for so many years are nearly dried up.

3 Likes

so he claims microsoft has something called “hackbots” and theyll add them to the game…?

Here comes the troll.

2 Likes

But he’s right. Microsoft doesn’t own Blizzard-Activision yet, so they can’t make any decisions about Hearthstone.

Respectfully look where the game is now. Is Microsoft perfect? no but there needs to be some sort of new creativity and originality.
The Merger hasn’t even gone through yet.

The creativity and passion that made Blizzard great is long dead.

They are trolling because they stated something that is factually correct? I think you will find the troll you are desperately seeking by simply looking in the mirror.

The OP is correct that there seems to be a lot of bots. However, where is the evidence that there is a negative algorithm for players that don’t spend loads of money etc.? I haven’t bought a Tavern Pass or BG Pass for about 6 months, I’ve haven’t spent any money on anything else either since the adventures were discontinued, and I’ve never paid for cards ever in this game. All my cards are paid for with gold. I’ve not noticed a single change in my ability to advance or plateau since I started playing in 2015, even after taking a break for 3 years in 2019 and coming back in 2022.

People come up with all these conspiracies because they cannot handle the fact they are not as good at the game as they believe themselves to be. It is that simple. I’ve never reached legendary, I accept that my plateau is in diamond. I don’t believe the game is against me because other players are better.

There is a lot wrong with HS at the moment, but it is down to poor card design and testing not hidden algorithms and some grand conspiracy.

2 Likes

I can guarantee the game won’t be dead in six months. This game will die once they quit coming out with new expansions. As long as they keep making new cards people will keep playing.

where is your source showing microsoft somehow sent their bots ?

the idea microsofts goes around adding bots to other companies games …is a bit crazy

even more when you think they want to aquiere blizzard … that kind of crazy conspiracy theory makes a little bit more sense when talking about competition (as far as i know microsoft doesnt own any card games)

1 Like

that’s the dream…but usually a game loses players and then it’s not worth to keep investing in more effort to keep the game going, and after that they stop updating and tell it to the public…So you actually got it wrong, once people will stop supporting as much as they do now the game will die…

Look at wild and arena, they don’t care about the modes because the big bucks ain’t coming from there…They are constantly fixing standard and new modes and bg’s because that’s were the money come from. Even so, the desperation of getting more and more cand be seen, it’s not farfetched to think that HS is actually dying.

What are you even going on about? I’m calling the OP a troll and stating that saying Microsoft have nothing to do with HS is factually correct. Maybe read before jumping on the offensive?

1 Like

Where is this even coming from? MS hasn’t acquired Acti/Blizz yet, so your anger towards I have no idea isn’t even merited in that regard.

What does this even mean? Blocking from what?

From winning obviously! OP is the new FireBat and DogDog all in one. The only reason he isn’t Master Legend Deluxe the first month he started playing is because Blizzard is blocking off his progress by putting him against bots who stop his from winning. If he were to play real players, he’d win, obviously!

Lol

Imagine asking for easy wins and wanting players instead of the free wins from the bots. I prefer players myself and the win, but I want the win to be from an actual match of player to player.

Not to mention it’s so boring facing a bot. As soon as you know (and an average player can tell by turn 1), you know you don’t have much of a challenge and you can turn your brain off, which is a bit of a let down.

I don’t think you have any idea how much this company makes each expansion. They already have the next expansion ready to go by the time they released the current one.

This is probably true but so unfortunate because the constant expansions don’t always make the game good. I’d rather pay a monthly subscription fee and have them make an excellent balanced game that only expands when you’ve really had time to enjoy the latest expansion. But I’m a middle aged woman who doesn’t game a lot so what do I know hahah

1 Like

Lol. I have an IQ of 151 (certified by records). There is a negative algorithm which causes that plateau you speak of. Want further truth?? Look and read in the terms and conditions. You will find where whomever is controlling this game, has the right to utilize negative "game scripts " to enhance the games outcomes and create parody and over developed difficulty for players. We ALL plateau, by game design. Spending money in the past has nothing to do with it. They want you to spend money thinking it will help you. The game will soon be dead so no reason to discuss any further

Wow I’m so impressed by your IQ level certified by a dodgy online site … anyone with an IQ that high wouldn’t be spouting out the rubbish you are. There is a lot wrong with this game, but its not your unfounded conspiracies. The problem with this game is poor game design and the fact that it needs a full reboot as the cards have become too powerful.

The truth is you are nowhere near as intelligent as you claim to be and are actually struggling with the game so you develop conspiracies because your ego cannot cope with the fact you are not as great at games as you think you are.

Blizzard don’t need to develop artificial difficulty plateaus to sell cards and make money. People will pump money into the the things they enjoy and stop spending if they are getting tired of it all. I opened 72 packs this expansion and didn’t spend any money on doing so. Its all from gold earned from just playing the game last expansion and saving it up for this expansion. The passes offer only cosmetics and no gameplay bonuses.

The game is rigged, you can check it very easily. You take a 100% free to play account, you play with a deck and you look at the % of classes encountered. If you ever have for example about 30% rogue mech, you build an anti rogue mech deck then you play the deck, you will notice that the rogues have suddenly disappeared (30% > less than 5%), then you go back to the first deck and like magic big return of mech rogues at around 30%. You’re on the same account at the same rank, but the meta changes when you change decks. You have manipulation of blizzard at the level of the meetings (manipulation > rigged) so I imagine that for the drawing of the cards it must be the same.

Thanks and goodbye corky.

1 Like