Microsoft worse than Blizzard

Maybe but it could also reinvigorate creativity. If it gets me a remastered interstate 76 game, I’d be so happy. As far as hearthstone I could see it going either way, they might want hearthstone to work or realistically Microsoft might not want to invest resources in it.

Why wouldn’t they want to invest resources in something that makes money?

1 Like

How many times has a new company taken over and canceled games because they want those staff on different projects? I’ll wait.

Disney canceled several star wars games. My point is it isn’t always about the money.

1 Like

Ongoing Star Wars games or games in development? Because last I checked, The Old Republic is still going strong. Hearthstone is an ongoing game.

Microsoft will do what it wants to do and if Hearthstone isn’t in its plans, it will be cancelled.

is disney owned by microsoft ?

i know they adquired zenimax did they shut down elder scrolls online ? which zenimax online games were shut down after microsoft adquired them

the fact people think microsoft may shut down HS means this mustv e happened with other game studios they adquired

Disney isn’t owned by Microsoft.

But I was using that as an example that games don’t get cancelled because they should be really profitable.

But you would know that if you actually scrolled up.

As far as Microsoft I can’t wait for the next game from Lionhead studios. I sure hope they didn’t get shut down or anything.

Again, we don’t know and just have to roll with the punches.

1 Like