Marrow Manipulator is the proof of rigged games

5/5 into my face when I had only 1 minion on board… Titan… really random… 5/5… that is not random… That is not 50%… that is 100% you idiots! Do something to your damn RNG! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: You are killing this game! I try to stay calm and enjoy the game… but this game is just manage to piss me off every day with it’s controlled mechanics! DO SOMETHING TO YOUR RIGGED GAME! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

So you say 5 out of 5 projectiles went on your face while you had a single minion on board ?
The odds of that are 1/(2^5) which is 1 out of 32 or rougly about 3%
So what you’re saying is that if the game was not rigged, a 3% scenario could never ever occure to anyone ?

I don’t really care anymore… this was the last drop… I had enough…

1 Like

its rigged when you lose but its never rigged when you win

6 Likes

You just can’t understand it… a lose is a lose… but such lose is not normal… don’t tell me… There is no balance in the game and the RNG… thats what I wanted to say. That is the only thing that pisses me off… there is no justice if you have to fight matches with zero chance because of the RNG manipulaution which is even worse since the game is full of randomity… The game is not fun anymore because of this and this will kill it… Because this has nothing to do with skills…

So you’re saying a 3% scenario should have never ever occured to you even if you ran into this configuration 3 000 times ?

You and your opponent played a whole game that lead to this spot. This is the result of all of your past turns. Why would you think the only thing that mattered is that single time during the game where you got unlucky ?

People refuse so hard to accept their losses they have to find conspiracy theories to justify them…
There’s no justice in randomness. That’s why it’s called randomness. Sometimes you will be unlucky multiple times in a row and you will hate it. Sometimes you will be lucky multiple times in a row and you won’t even notice it.

Random is not random in this game in 50% of cases… that is the problem… How do you explain when some one is using Yogg prison and get 2 times in one row the same spells casted? Is this random too? How many spells do the game have in total? The game is forcing you into impossible situations and that is not skill… No comment. :wink:

That´s exactly what random is.

1 Like

i Hvent read the thread… but i clicked. and i just wanna sayyy …
i love rigged posts… theyre like stupid judge judy larry king or whatever those things are … (not that i watch them)… rigged threads are ENTERTAINING :joy: once peeps move past the jadenesss of it all

Why wouldn’t it be ?
What would be the point of rigging the game that way ?

In the same game you can have a yogg prison with 2 trash uses that will benefit your opponent, then the 3rd one clearing the board and putting you in a winning position.
Is that rigged ? Do you wanna call it “an impossible scenario the game is forcing you into” ? That’s just how randomness works.

If you only focus on the extreme outcomes and ignore the other hundreds of average outcomes (like absolutely anything else that is happening in your game), no wonder why you think it is rigged

1 Like

And what about the situations when you are use a Tradeable card to trade and it is drawing other tradable cards until you are out of mana? :smiley: Wake up guys! I can tell you millions of examples but you will still believe in your fairy tale… so just move on. Let it go… This game will never change I know it… 50% forced lose is guaranteed… and with more and more randomity added… it is just way to easy for the game to force you lose when ever it wants. I was just upset more then usually… not sure if the developers are allowed to ask money from us really… Rather think they should pay us for our health… Because a game should be entertaning… not frustrating… and not like this… thats for sure…

1 Like

And what about the hundred times you use a tradeable card and dont get one in return ? You just forget about these right ?

Please, I beg you, for your own sanity, do so! Find something new, better for your mental health. May I suggest birdwatching? Try it!

WHy would I watch the robot spies? Birds are not real. Look it up.

1 Like

I want only justice… nothing more… a game should be entertaining… not frustrating… Mainly if the developers are expecting money for it… now everyone live happily ever after. :slight_smile:

It’s up to you to learn to have fun even when you lose
If you only have fun when you win which, in a game is perfectly understandable, maybe don’t play a game where losing is an option

I play some highroll decks, so I embrace the fact that I won’t win all my games
When I lose 3 games in a row I just don’t mind too much and go next. If I lose more and starts being frustrated I stop before tilting and just go on something else. Eventually I will have a trully enjoyable session in the later days.

But I wont cry about the game being rigged because 4 games in a row I drew the cards that must stay in my deck for the combo to work

Look, I understand your feelings. I play a lot of games with my son and I can see he gets through same emotions as you. Including tantrums when he is on losing streak. But, you know, he is six…

I mean if a 6 year understands the game is rigged why is anyone playing this thing :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious how many hits to the minion are required for the game not to be rigged

I think 2 face, 2 on the minion, and the 5th one splits in 2 and dela 0.5 to both
So it’s perfectly average and they can’t complain about the odds
They will still complain about the game being rigged and creating impossible scenarios