Marrow Manipulator is the proof of rigged games

https://youtu.be/O6rHeD5x2tI?si=OR6ZVj8Gp9E4DYSU

I dunno…lately I’ve experiened enough odd defying draws the I can’t help but think that either somethings wrong with the coding or something seriously shady’s going on. For instance, I’ve just finished played my mage deck for 2 hours and was on a roll, winning 4 games in a row t low platinum rank. The fifth game my draw was nothing but creatures, in a deck thats about 40% creature based, and I didn’t even draw my first spell until turn 3. “Horrible luck”, I thought, but played it out and somehow scored the win. My 6th game, not only did I get only creatures again, they were the EXACT same creatures in the EXACT same order they had been drawn in the previous game…and YES…I didn’t draw my first spell until turn three.

This is just one example of crazy things I’ve seen. I’ve played the game almost since it’s inception, and yes, I’ve been dealt some crap hands over the years, but ever since they ‘balanced’ the matching system I’ve found the odds of breaking the odds with garbage, unbalanced draws has become far too common for my liking.

It’s quite odd.

It’s just rng

Nothing sinister