[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

This is my 2nd Entry

Playing on Windows 7 SP2

I’ve installed all of the C++ packages (from 2008 to 2022 both the x86 & x64). Uninstalled Battle Net, deleted the hidden folders for Blizzard & BattleNet, reinstalled BNet & the Game. i even restarted my Computer, booted up Battle Net…

Shop still closed.

1 Like

Worked for me as well. Thanks a lot!

it worked, thank you very much!

but not thank to blazard, disrespect and unfollow

If your hardware allows, it is recommended to upgrade to Windows 10 (excluding unknown problems).

Bro, you are my hero, thank you a lot

It worked for me too. Thanks a lot, you are a genius !

thanks a lot, you are the best )

confirm…the link by Advantage work(reposting in case it get lost among messages)

/learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170
(install X86 and X64 versions at the same time)
X86 version: aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe
X64 version: aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

fixed the shop closed problem…thank you Advantage

Shop closed for more than 3 weeks. Tried everything with no success.

If you ever come to Greece, let me grab you some ouzo to cheer.
A real life savior indeed!

Shop closed for more than 3 weeks. Tried everything with no success.
i’m using win7 to

1 Like

Oh!!! Thank you so much!
My shop is OPENED!
Thank you again # BiEho and #Advantage!
Stupid Blizzard!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much!! The shop is opened now that I have installed the Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022: X86 version and X64 version.

installing microsoft visual c++ actually worked
thanks a lot!
shame on this company! the only person who solved this problem is not even blizzard support

It worked for me too installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable x86 and x64 shop is now fixed

Thank you very much even sideways the only thing that accepted the problem thank you.

my store is still closed. I already did everything that was recommended. I hope there is an update that solves it

2 Likes

I tried this but I’m not a computer literate individual so I probably didn’t do something correct. All I play is Arena but since the patch havent been able to do so because it has been (as it states) “temporarily disabled” and the shop closed. I copy & pasted: /learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 in my web browser & then installed the x86 & x64 back to back (I couldn’t do it at the same time as once I’d click to install on 1 it installed before I could get to the other one to click on). After installing I’d then uninstal hearthstone & reinstall it (I don’t know what the appdata Blizzard cache folder is but hoped by uninstalling hearthstone & reinstalling that it would have the same effect?). Anyhow, thk you for figuring this out for everyone- I just wish I knew how to go about getting mine to work). Take care & any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

thank you very much.

My shop on pc is still broken and I cant get in to arena, on the phone it works fine, I have uninstalled and deleted every blizzard file I could find and reinstalled and nothing fixed it

1 Like