[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

Still issues here. Was able to play a bit yesterday, but back to having the issue tonight. Tried letting it sit on the quest screen for 10 minutes, still didnt work

I’ve been having this issue for the last few days as well, my internet is mobile hotspot from T-Mobile so sometimes it takes a few times to get Hearthstone to load anyway, but been having this error that everyone else is having

i dont understand why blizzard hasnt said anything about this will be 3 days soon i guess they just want us all to leave

Had same problem. Unable to fix even after restarts. So in battlenet change server, play tutorial with mage. After it was done i quit. Change back in battlenet to my usual server. Game started normally.

Replying here, It’s been 3 days for me and I’m going to miss out on my Daily quest. Tried reinstalling both on PC and Android. My guess is that this is an account issue. Please fix soon thanks!

Same issue here. It seems I can play on Asia but still get errors but Americas get the same error every time. Currently running windows 7.

ANDROID CRASH FIX FOR PATCH 16.4 ISSUES IS OUT NOW!

Seems they broke PC while trying to fix Android. Good Job

I also have suffered from this problem for 4 days now

Having this error too

Same issue for me sadly.

Also problems on all devices

Summary

This text will be hidden

Over 24 hours, still happening

Same thing after dusting golden cards from season reward. On other computer game can run with same account.

over 24 hours, still happening

day 3 of this nonsense for me just did the flush and renew ip dns malarky still happeningi just wish i could understand how its my fault this is happening which is what blizzard seem to be saying from thier lack of help

Same!! and it takes so long to load and then I get the network problem, what is this shanaigans. Please help :blush:

Same issue here, thanks!

Same issue on Android

Same issue. Fails to load and kicks me out when trying to load collection. Cant get past the rewards screen for monthly ranked play.

Same issue here! It gets to the monthly rank award message and closes immediately.