[Main Thread] iOS redirecting to store to download

For a few hours now every time the iOS app launches it tells me to go to the app store to download the game. When I do that, the app page prompts me to open the app, when I do the app either crashes or prompts me to go to the app store to download the game.

Reinstalling and rebooting have not fixed the issue. No problem playing on PC.

4 Likes

Same problem here. Has been like this for over a day now.

Same… I like how nobody from blizzard is acknowledging any of these

1 Like

Blizzard being the horrible customer support as always

Same here. I got a new phone and it keeps redirecting me to the store which just redirects me to opening the app… I’ve tried everything, even factory reset it. Then I got the idea to try my previous phone that already has it downloaded and it says “your account is using a newer version of the game. Please wait for the update before playing on this device” Both are IOS.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 10 times. New iPad 8th gen

I’m having this same issue on my iPhone 12 pro. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, and powered off my phone.

Same issue. iPad 8th generation, brand new. Multiple installs: delete app, reinstall, try to load game, Hearthstone message says “Let’s go the store” (let’s not, I’ve been five times already for same issue), no option to update is available as game was freshly installed, open game option only, which goes back to game, cycle repeats on an infinite loop.

1 Like

1/09/21 - Same issue. iPad 8th generation, brand new. Multiple installs: delete app, reinstall, try to load game, Hearthstone message says “Let’s go the store” (let’s not, I’ve been five times already for same issue), no option to update is available as game was freshly installed, open game option only, which goes back to game, cycle repeats on an infinite loop

2 Likes

This issue is still happening despite reinstalling over 11 times so far.

Iphone 12 pro max.

1 Like

Want to add I also tried to troubleshoot by updating to iOS 14.3 which must have come out recently, after initial app failure. Uninstalled and reinstalled hearthstone, and the same error occurs in the current iOS patch.

1 Like

HS is not working on iOS since yesterday and Blizzard did not say a word nor did anything to solve this. The customer support of this once beloved company is a joke.

3 Likes

Same problem here. Ran fine until earlier today. I deleted app because it was having some audio bugs since yesterday’s update and when I tried to reinstall it I got the “let’s go to the shop” loop. 128G iPhone 10 with a ton of memory available.

1 Like

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one with the trouble… it’s the, not us. I did everything like the others even updated the software I have the iPad Pro 128g lots of space. This is def one of my fav games n it’s been down since last night for me grrr. PLEASE FIX IT!!! Sounds like a large group of us aren’t getting to play.

4 Likes

It dosent work… pleas fix this problem, i had reinstall 15 times now and the game is just showing me to the store…

I still have issue om ny iPad pro 2020

Yeah. I’ve updated everything I can. Rebooted about bunch of times. Uninstalled and reinstalled more times than I can count. Still sends me to the infinite loop of “lEt’S gO tO tHe sToRe tO sTaRt tHe dOwNlOaD” … I liked this game but it’s like every other week there’s some bs that makes it impossible to play. It kinda ruins even wanting to try to play it anymore.

Same issue - bought a new iPad Air today and this was one of the first apps I installed as one of the main reasons I’ve been excited about getting an iPad was to be able to play Hearthstone on it. Reinstalled multiple times, and restarted iPad but no luck. Sucks.

2 Likes

I’m with you all. More times than I can remember, I’ve tried the reinstallation “fix”. I had just bought the tavern pass and now I’m getting robbed. Thank you. Thank you for screwing me and sucking me dry.

Reinstalling does NOT work. Please fix this.