[Main Thread] HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error

Same, didn’t play for 2 years, log back in and play a few games and then quit. Now when I try to play again I get the error.

Probably some error with upsells / tutorials / bad data migration / whatever applied to old returning accounts.

In NA, having the same experience. First attempt to log in was 3 days ago, did some googling and seeing it’s been an issue for a couple years. Opened a ticket and got some generic troubleshooting. At least their looking into it.

I haven’t logged in for a long time and I downloaded the game today, but I’m encountering this error. When I choose the server as us and asia, the game opens, but eu does not work either.

I’m experiencing just the same error. Two IOS devices. Reinstalled the game fresh, same error. This is on NA servers too, as many other have reported. How long will this fix take? It seems that this same error has come up once a year for the last 3 years.

Same issue on NA. Returning player unable to connect.
Many people reporting this issue appear to be returning players / old accounts.

+1 having the same issue connecting to US region

Same here trying to connect to US region. have uninstalled and tried other listed fixes to no avail

Same, havent been able to log on to NA for 5 days. Didn’t play for a few years and recently started playing again

Same problem here. It was 3 days and i can’t still log into eu server. On US i can for some reason. Came back after 2 years and can’t even log in.

I use iPhone as my only platform and have started getting the same issue starting last night when I wanted to switch to an older account. Now it won’t even load past the starting screen before I get this error and am unable to switch region or anything before the error appears. Restarting phone and multiple uninstall/reinstall does nothing

I have the same problem here, I’m on EU and I get the same error 303:0.

Yeah, wonder what’s up with that. Don’t have any interest on playing on a new account and this has been for 4 days now. Lol, I have vacation and wanted to kill some time since im moving. Always the same with Hearthstone even years later lol

I am also having this issue on my home region of Americas. I can log into the other 2 no problem. My guess is bad migration of my owned cards and data.

Got any updates for us?

Yeah, totally good. I downloaded the game since 2020 to play a little bit with friends, then i uninstalled it, repaired it, tried any steps, still not works.

Yes, I have the same trouble. I haven’t played in a long time but I want to start again. Please keep us updated.

For reference I’m on iOS/Mac and I’m on NA server

This seems to be an issue associated with returning players/older accounts regardless of platform or region, hopefully this get sorted sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Same problem here, haven’t played in a few years and wanted to check it out again. Trying to connect to EU btw.

I have the same exact issue. Annoying.

Been happening to me in NA for a few hours now. Wanted to come back to the game and give it another shot after not playing for a couple years, but I guess now I’m not.