[Main Thread] Hearthstone - Can't connect/Login on Android

I have a OnePlus 7 pro Android 10 and I don’t get a playful sprites message, I just get nothing as it hangs on the tavern doors forever, installed 20 times, WiFi and cell data nothing. I have posted this everywhere I can and no help.

Thank you for your reports! I moved you all to a new thread since the other thread was only for A80/A70/A9 devices. For those of you experiencing the issue, could the following information be provided if not done so already?

• Device Model
  • Android OS
  • Does this problem happen on wifi and mobile? If it’s only happening with Mobile connections, are you on Sprint or T-mobile? Sprint and T-mobile connections are an issue we’re tracking.

We’re gathering the information provided so far to send up to our team. Thank you for your reports and details!

Samsung Galaxy S10+
Latest Android OS
Only on mobile can’t connect. On Sprint networj

Android S10E
Droid 10 os
Wifi works fine but can’t connect to mobile network I am on Tmobile

Galaxy note 10+
Android 10

Game load on wifi, vpn (even in data), but not LTE.
The game does work on 3g. Just the LTE wouldnt load game.
Im in sprint btw

WiFi does actually work for me; ok so it is TMobile.
OnePlus 7 pro Android 10 TMobile

Game does load on 3G, Samsung Galaxy S10 plus, does not load on 4G.

Galaxy S9
Android 10
T-Mobile

Works on wifi, but not data.

I’m having the same issue where I’m unable to connect to the game via my mobile network, but it will work on my wifi.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10 +
Provider: Rogers

Same issue.

Device: Pocophone F1
Provider: Nowo

For everyone experiencing issues with only mobile data, specifically with T-mobile or Sprint, please refer to this post.

So far most reports are with the mobile data connection, which we’re tracking on the main thread above. For those experiencing issues with just the mobile connection, please refer to the thread above.

If anyone is experiencing issues with the home network connection, please provide the requested details above.

Galaxy Tab S6, Android 10, does not update on wifi.

This worked for me; thank you sir/ma’am you ended a week plus of no game.

im having issues but only on my wifi, my mobile connection can connect just loke normal. its weird cause it doesnt wanna go on with wifi even tho its downloading the patch mean while on the wifi lol. :frowning: ever since the latest patch its been busted, on note 8, android 9 pie

Hi there,

On a Sharp aquos R5g and can’t log in at all it freezes at the server page.

Worked fine on my android 9 sharp aquos Zero…

Same. Can no longer play, stuck at loading screen. I want my game back, plus a golden legendary.

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I thought for sure that last patch would fix it. It’s not like they haven’t had time to figure it out. Blizzard has had PLENTY of time to fix this, but they won’t even give us a substantive update on what’s going on or how long it will take to fix. It’s maddening. Whether you’re a free to play player or someone who puts a lot of money into the game, we’re being robbed of play time and resources.

Samsung Galaxy S10e
Tmobile
One UI version - 2.1
Android version - 10
Android security patch level - 05/01/20

I was redirected from a ticket answer of a GM to this article and i might have the answer for my device at least. Here is my ticket text:
Hearthstone App keeps crashing Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Did all that tech support Forum suggested, didnt help.Started 12 months ago,gets worse with every BG patch and update. Impossible to finish a match, graphic glitches then crash on spell effect, constant crashes while trying to reconnect. Is that a RAM issue? Game is unplayable now on that device. Try it and understand the frustration of the community, pls give qualified feedback as a fix hasn’t been found/communicated/deployed yet.

I think as the game progressed and new content like BG keeps getting added, the game needs more RAM.
Not sure what the original system requirement was but now its 1 gig RAM minimum and 2 gigs recommended.
As my device has just 3 gigs of Ram and 2 gigs are usually used that might cause the crashes.
I doubt you can easily update RAM on mobile devices, thats more like planned obsolescence, which result in having to buy a new tablet/phone. New OS versions often require also more RAM, but this tablet still runs on Android 7.0 .

Thats very sad considering the hardware isnt bad, but i dont see a solution in this as hearthstones data is getting constantly bigger :cry:

I’m still waiting for this to be fixed 2 months later. Thanks.