[Main Thread] Google Pixel 6/7 Crashing in Collection

Not sure if this is related, but duels worked perfectly for me until I decided to buy the golden undead pack to try out Diamond Thaddeus in a deck a few days ago. Clicking to add him to my deck froze the game for the first time. I used him for a couple games afterwards and every time he landed in my hand, eventually his animation would go white and the game would freeze. After that, duels just started freezing constantly no matter what deck I played.

Look at blizzard guy jambrix saying clearing cache and storage fixes it… Wow. Iv done it 4 times today. I have about 1 minute in “your collection” until crash after a clear. And here we are 1 month later. Unreal

Pls fix this. Having to restart hearthstone 3 times and losing 3 games before things syncs is bad. Whatever sync delay code was changed between you or google needs to be addressed pls ty.

Tried it again today, still freezes. Time to find a new mobile game, maybe it’s a blessing.

Yeah I just gave up and switched games. What a shame.

Pixel 6a, game still unplayable. Guess I’ll have to completely quit in the nearest future.
Global problem that can’t be fixed in many months, what did you expect from “a small indie company”??

Please keep bumping this post. The issue needs to be fixed, and I don’t want it to fall off their radar.

PlanesWalker s solution really worked! thx a lot!

Still crashing my Pixel 6a. Three times in first game.

Continuing this thread. Not letting this go until we get resolution for our phones.

I have a pixel 7 and hartstone crash all the time. Have a older mobile with bo issue. Tried uninstall and rebooting phone but it do not work. I have lots of issue with pixel phone and i think there is some thing google dont tell us

I use to love this game but once I got a Google Pixel 6a the game keeps on crashing or goes to a black screen every game.

Same issue, no correction since month. Nor Google or Hearthstone answer. Crazy.

Bumping again. Not stopping until they fix this. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

Any updates on the problem?

Just bought a 6A thinking it would run better than my 3A; Nope!
You guys have quality issues.

Battlegrounds is still unplayable on 7 pro. It will freeze as soon as I try to purchase a minion on turn 1, then when I reload I miss turn 1 buy, and then try again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. This has been going on for two months now.

1 Like

What a hero. Only played one game but looks good so far. Thanks for sharing!

Still broken. Pixel 7 Pro. Fix this you greedy lazy devs.

1 Like

It’s even worse since the last patch…