[Main Thread] Can't load past title screen on Kindle

I too am ailed by such unfortunate bull excrement.
Whatever will I do?

I am seeing the same issue on my Fire 8. Any more news if there is a fix for this issue? I tried clearing data/cache and doing all of the updates but it is stuck on the loading screen.

UPDATE: I tried loading Hearthstone on the latest generation of Fire 8. It seemed to work fine. There seems to be something up with my older generation Fire 8. I wonder if this is consistent with what other people are seeing?

Thank you for reports so far. Our teams looked into this and it seems that the problem is caused with devices that do not have enough memory. At this moment, this is the only information we have. If you do have another device, that is an alternative until we receive more details.

And now it’s happened again. Only this time changing my password and reinstalling didn’t work.

I’m getting pretty annoyed, I can only play on my T-mobile Note 9, on wifi, or I have to switch to 2g ( restart my phone ).
My kindle fire HD10 ( 7th generation )
Fire OS 5.6.7.0 ( 657612520 )
Wasn’t working for a bit, ( a few weeks ) then started working, but lagging out after a few games, I’d just restart and it would be fine.
Yesterday it started crashing, and I would have to load it a few times, it would work.
Today, no matter what I try, it gets to the loading screen, displays " Hearthstone " and stops.
I have tried switching through 3 different wifi connections, I’ve enabled a vpn, etc, and still get frozen.
I’ve downloaded, installed, uninstalled ( both Google Play, and Amazon )

The first time it stopped working for me was right after a Blizzard patch, nothing changed on my device, or wifi.

I pull 100Mbps down, consistently, and 80Mbps up ( consistently ).

I have 14 gig of space left on my tablet ( with Hearthstone installed ).