[Main Thread] Can't load past title screen on Kindle

Just wanted to comment to say I am having the same issue on the same device with the same OS as the users above.

I was just able to log in a a fresh install on 09/17/2020 at 2:05pm EST. Maybe they fixed something behind the scenes?

Fire HD 10
tried to unload n reinstale
tried force stop clear cache & data
nothing worked

Is there any chance we can get some sort of update from the devs please.
I understand that itā€™s probably not a priority as itā€™s essentially a free game, but there are clearly a large base of users unable to play on FireHD at the present time :roll_eyes:

Just want to add that I have the same problem with my Kindle Fire. Since the last update Hearthstone wonā€™t load past the title screen. Tried clearing the cache, reinstalling HS, nothing worked.

POTENTIAL FIX: I donā€™t know if this will work for everyone here, but I had the same issue (for the past 6 days) on my Kindle Fire HD 8 (7th generation). Hereā€™s what I did:

• Change the password for your Hearthstone/Blizzard account
  • Uninstall Hearthstone (DONā€™T clear dataā€¦ just uninstall)
  • Shut down Kindle and restart
  • Reinstall Hearthstone and sign in using new password

It worked for meā€¦ Iā€™m really hoping it works for all of you!

Having the same issue others are describing. 7th Gen iPad using iOS 13.4.1. Have deleted the app and reinstalled with no improvement

Also the same Problem with Fire HD10 7th Gen with OS 5.6.7.0.
Reinstall only didnt work
complete factory reset did not work as well
Sometimes it takes forever with a very slow pulsing logo but after 2+ minutes it logs in and works normally.

Turned the Fire on today and it works?
Not really sure how or why?
I uninstalled and reinstalled, prior to today with no luck.

Same problem.
Kindle Fire HD 8.

I did these:
Uninstalled / Reinstalled
Clear Cache
Clear Data
Turned Kindle off / on

Everything has the same result: Loads to Tavern Doors with the word Hearthstone overlaid, then nothing else happens.

This problem has existed for about a month now (started two updates ago).

Same here. Iā€™ve done the whole un/reinstall. Cleared cache, turned my kindle off/on no luck.
There seems to be a growing number of us.
Any fresh ideas?

Imagine a company just not wanting money. People are trying to purchase bundles and Blizzard is actively preventing them from doing so. Pretty amazing that you would ignore all these people who have the exact same issue. I guess Iā€™ll play eternal now.

4 Likes

Any ETA on a fixā€¦ itā€™s been weeksā€¦ you basically killing the platform. Negative reviews are stacking up in the Amazon app store for weeksā€¦ The app is BROKEN. Completely unusableā€¦ This is terrible customer serviceā€¦ no communicationā€¦ after spending literally hundreds of dollars, you dump all over on us.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have pretty much detoxed at this point. Used to play an hour or two every night before bed. I guess not anymore.

2 Likes

I have a Kindle fire HD 10, gen 7 with same issue as reported above. The app is loaded on the device and not the SD card, and I have very little else installed. I tried a few different things mentioned like clearing the cache, and uninstalling-reinstalling, etc. But always ends at the same place. Loading screen with pulsating hearthstone.

You cats might have pulled away a few Magic the Gathering Arena players with all the BS going on there now, but unfortunately your stuff isnā€™t working.

Please fix.

I donā€™t know about the update causing a specific issue. That having been said, I maybe had the same problem and cleared out my storage. In the kindle itā€™s in the settings near device options. After that I had about a gig free and Hearth stone loaded fine.

That actually worked for me, too! Thanks a lot man!

In running os 5.6.7 on Amazon Fire HD8 and Iā€™m having exactly same problems. Iā€™ve uninstalled & reinstalled hearthstone and still the same. Any dates when this will be rtesolved ?

Thanks for your reports so far. An update from the last post, it looks like this problem was related to some web-side issues, which was updated. Thereā€™s some fixes still on its way, but in the mean time, it may help to try refreshing the hearthstone data.

Someone mentioned this helping out, if those of you still experiencing the issue, could give this a try and let us know if it persists.

It worked! Third time is the charm I guess.