[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

Wow this is the biggest problem I have seen for HS on mobile since I got introduced to the game. Hope it gets fixed soon, there are no other games I enjoy on mobile haha

3 Likes

Mismo telefono, mismo problema…

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have made this video for you, it works https://youtu.be/XH3XPaipM4A

[BLACKWOLF]

2 posts

11h

Hello everyone, I have made this video for you, it works [https://youtu.be/XH3XPaipM4A ]
not working for me :roll_eyes:

Samsung A70. Was having same issues. Managed to get through the playful sprites via minimizing and maximizing the app 3-4 times till the curly bit on the door started flashing (thank you, @Tuna). This s definitely a timeout issue.

As it was a fresh install, I also had to explicitly grant access to the Google drive (which popped out in a separate window) as well as login into my Blizzard account (which also popped out in a separate window). Those two did not occur till I tried to do a min/max run and each of them ended up as a timeout. Now they are sorted I only have to do 3-4 min/maxes till the door finally opens :slight_smile:

Hope this helps someone. Also hope this is fixed soon…

1 Like

Im glad this method work for many of you. I still have no trouble login in with it

1 Like

@Blizzard support: When will the patch released, please? This issue is an absolute pain and seriously diminishes the enjoyment level of this game for all Samsung A70/A80 users.

4 Likes

It’s been more than a month since this problem is on the mobile and still it’s not fixed

7 Likes

Tuna any idea if you can manually login to a fresh installation of the game? I managed to use your solution to bypass tavern doors and could play the tutorial but after that cant login, thanks for your help hopefully @blizzard does something.

1 Like

Hi, is there an update on the situation? HS just downloaded something around 500mb but the same message is still appearing every time, playful…, just wondered if things were looking up yet.

1 Like

I’m still monitoring this thread. Our team is working on a permanent solution, but there will be be temporary fix in a future patch to get this working a bit more simply than the current workaround. Since this is caused by a certification issue, it’s taking a bit longer than expected to push forward since we want to make sure the patch is stable before it’s push to you all.

When I hear word on when everything is ready to go, I’ll update here on the day when the future patch to fix this issue will be pushed! Thank you for your patience in the mean time!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: SirLucas - Android 10 Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 - Unable to Login

I had the same problem on one of my many reinstallations.

I, honestly, dont remember exactly how did i bypass it.

I think i just press “log with google” and after an error i got the point we are now (on wich the previus metod works)

Sorry i cant help you much more.

Hi.

I have an A70 and also same issues as others have mentioned…Playfully sprites ladidadida… I have installed the game on my GT King Pro running Android 9.0 and HS works fine to a point, I have logged into my account, BUT, I cannot see any of my friends online and cannot play with them, I can play with random people but 0 friends and 0 online. I can see my friends are online on Battlenet and I can chat to them and they can type to me etc… hope this feed back helps.

Please fix asap :frowning:

I have the same issue with an A70. The workaround is not working for me. At best I was able to launch the game but it went to the tutorial, and then sprites again upon completion.

1 Like

Thanks Caterpepi for the update. Please keep lobbying for the fix from your end. The player community is grateful…

I have the same issue and it was not very easy to find any information on that at least announce it somewhere because people are spending so much time trying to resolve…

Hello!
No idea where my previous post went, wrote a lot but looks like it didn’t go anywhere… Can you please describe in more detail the certificate problem and the resolution for it? I encountered the very same issue with the same device models and android version, and I’m absolutely stuck. I cannot test locally as I don’t have the device, only logs. SSLHandshakeException happens somewhere during login, on random requests.

I’m also having the same issue for the Samsung a70. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Thank you for digging in to this Blizzard!

Blizzard Come on fix this problem, its been over 5 weeks rn and still not working. I am honestly considering going back to Mtg or gwent, I just want to play some card games against some friends whilst I am boring myself in qaurantine. I thought blizzard was better than this…

7 Likes