[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

Yes for both wifi and data

Can we get some update about the problem it’s been some time, mby some of us want to play the game

1 Like

Since the update on my Samsung A70 (3 days ago) I have the same issue, the game after lauch keeps tell me to restart the app. Sometimes if I clear the cache and restart the phone many times I succeed to login.
I’m stucked to play on the tablet and pc…
Please solve it…

Still not resolved. With the new ladder system, one bad month has a massive impact on your future position.

Since I’ve updated a few days ago, I have the same issue. Please fix this as soon as possible

Same issue on Samsung A80 after updating to Android 10

Well, it seems they fixed it. Its working for me now. How about you guys?

Device? I have A70 android 10 not work

Nope, still not working (A70 Android 10)

Definitely not fixed yet.

Thank you for your continued reports! I haven’t forgotten about this issue and I’m tracking each of your reports. Our team is continuing to work on finding a resolution to this issue. If you are experiencing this issue, please continue to report the issue here. I’ll update this thread when we have more information to share!

3 Likes

Having the exact same issue here. Samsung A70 updated Android system, cleared cache as per request of Blizz online chat, and Samsung did the same but could not help further after multiple phone restarts and data clears.

Uninstalled, reinstalled and now cannot log in at all as it crashes. I can start a new campaign but once you reach the end of it, again, it crashes with the same error.

Works perfectly fine on updated OS on Android tablet…

1 Like

Right! Seems like there is an issue with authorisation service protocol between phone and Blizzard gateway. Maybe in Android 10 use different standard, why connection is always dropped.

few days ago i upgraded my phone system version and since that i can’t log in the game. it says please restart the application. what can i do?

my girlfriend and I also have the same problem … since we updated the phone we can no longer connect to Hearthstone. always tells us to restart the application.

i re-installed the game, twice. i don’t know what to do. i’m now sure if blizz is about to do something with that but i hope that 're on it.

I have exactly the same problem since the upgrade. It freezes then cashes at the login screen everytime on my A70. So annoying as I saved up so much dust and coin. Fix please!!!

I am also the same updated my samsung a70 and now wpnt work playful sprites error annoyed but hopefully sorted with an updat or something

Is it possible to reverse the update?

Hi guys, you are not the only one with this issue.

Here you will find a workaround, but the problem is not solved yet by Blizzard. Good luck