[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

Do you rly can’t to adapt game to the last android in 5 days? Change your programmers please

Seems like they forgot about us, it’s more important to nerf the demon hunter first, not to fix a technical problem and who’s gonna give us all the gold lost from the days we didnt played

2 Likes

Still cant log in. Samsung A70

I have same problem with login.I have samsung A70 with android 10

Its working but just workaround… clearing cache data after opening 3 times since login

Same Problem, Same Galaxy, Same Android Versión.

But i see when the Login error, in the upper right corner, shows in a very very small white letter this “HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=”

New Actualización, New Expansion, New Class but we cannot play due to login error in Samsung :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Same problem Samsung a70, Android 10. Oops playfull… please fix asap!!!

Samsung Galaxy A70 when i update android to 10 i got this Error in Game “Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was linking up to the Battle.net service. Please wait a few minutes for them to diserpse and try re-launching the game” i try alots of stuff reinstal , factory data reset , no work

1 Like

I’m using Samsung A70; updated to Android 10 yesterday. Haven’t been able to play Hearthstone since. I get the playful sprites error. Tried everything - nothing’s worked.

Have same phone and same problem any fix soon or i have to get new phone just to play Hearthstone

Same here. Yesterday i updated A70 to android 10 and hs stoped working… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same, bought the phone with android 9, the game worked with it then updated to android 10, I logged in play some game it was ok, after I closed the game no matter what I done I always get the spirit message.

Same here after I’ve updated my A70.

We got a bug fix patch… and this issue still remains…

Any updates on the fix for this Caterpepi? Have this issue for more than 3 weeks already.

My A70 got updated…so here I am with same problem…

So how about an update? It’s been 3 weeks since the first report and this stuff is still bugged. Please, all we want to do is play mobile Hearthstone.

Still having the same issue…a fix would be nice! :frowning:

same problem here (samsung A 80).

I got samsung a70 and same problem… hell only… nice quarantene blizzard!!! Thank you much