Mage destroyed yet AGAIN

Do you really think this minor patch is going to do anything it hit on the wrist as always just say did something. Thier was a lot more could of done to help the meta but this is blizzard style and why hearthstone in decline as see from all bots.

Where is the Plague DK nerf??? or the Handbuff Paladin nerf???
Since we are nerfing confirmed Tier 4 decks why is it only Mage getting nerfed?

Why is that? Snake Oil nerf is a pure Mage nerf! They nerfed a Tier 4 deck! And you are excusing it! Hopefully your favorite class won’t go through that!

1 Like

Not sure where you get your numbers, but I don’t think that’s true.

More importantly, moving those players beyond mage is better for them long term. Making mage unplayable sends off the f2p rifraf and pushes the rest to expand their collections and horizons.

1 Like

Don’t worry DK will shape the new meta around as said it would because nothing to counter it.

I am completely uninterested to play anything else.
If Mage doesn’t have a good deck I will quit.

1 Like

Then happy trails, buckaroo.

5 Likes

I actually suspect shamans have done as much if not more damage with snake oil than mage, since shamans get to pull off their OTK more often (and thus use snake oil), whereas mage often die before getting a chance to use snake oil :stuck_out_tongue:

Like shaman oil usually hits between 2 to 4, let’s average 3
Mage oil hits for 8 with a max Sif, but that’s ideal, so let’s say average is 6.

So if shaman pulls off their OTK twice as often as mage does, shamans would have done more damage via snake oils than mage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keep smoking.
You clearly don’t play Rainbow Mage.

1 Like

It’s not, nature shaman has too much dmg already, we mainly use it to draw a card, which we will continue to do with it xD

Mage, however, needed that for consistent OTK dmg, and now that’s gone.

1 Like

I am glad that they did it.
Hopefully this forces the team to give mage anything besides a solo play deck that is viable.
Slot machine and solo play is all they have allowed mage now for a really long time, while they took every other mage style and gave them out like candy to other classes.

2 Likes

For someone that disregards the developer’s work you sure have expectations, huh?
You think they’ll buff wild, keep dreaming.

And apparently you prefer having neither rather than having the worse option.

1 Like

So you think they will just leave the class with nothing?
Perhaps you are right.
Even were that true, I’m glad the deck is gone.

3 Likes

Exactly what I think after these ““buffs””

Have the buffs been announced? I haven’t seen them.

1 Like

hmm. I take it you don’t think the ele deck will be good enough to compete?

Elemental Mage isn’t even worth considering it a deck for me.
It’s just a random bunch of cards over different expansions that lack a win condition and are too slow to even be considered aggro.

No I don’t think it will be good whatsoever. I even think Mage won’t be playable in both standard and wild, as of now.

1 Like

Well; if that is true, then I will have been proven absolutely right when I said that Team 5 has a personal problem with mage.
(It’s the small victories I savor:)

1 Like

Yeah well read my OP. I am most aware of their obvious bias that caused the extermination of the tier 4 deck that was Rainbow Mage.
Like that wasn’t enough they also destroyed the only viable wild mage deck. In this patch, both these two things.

It couldn’t be any more biased.

1 Like

It’s nice to have someone agree with me.
As a chess player, I saw this behavior ages ago, when they chose to kill tier 3 and 4 decks, claiming they were “uninteractive”, yet they allowed Quest mage, lol.
Quest mage is literally solo play, as are most Quest decks.
But I hope this forces them to pretend they haven’t been biased by giving mage the general support cards it needs, both in Wild and standard.
Rogue has at least 5 or more viable decks in Wild, and now mage has none, lol.
BTW: Isn’t Priest now running the same time warp deck, only even better, cause it works off dragons?
lol. Team 5 has stripped mage of every single deck, and given them all to other classes, but Idk what I’m talking about when I say they treat mage unfairly.
Oh well, at least now priest can be hated the most.

1 Like