Mage destroyed yet AGAIN

I am glad that they did it.
Hopefully this forces the team to give mage anything besides a solo play deck that is viable.
Slot machine and solo play is all they have allowed mage now for a really long time, while they took every other mage style and gave them out like candy to other classes.

2 Likes

For someone that disregards the developer’s work you sure have expectations, huh?
You think they’ll buff wild, keep dreaming.

And apparently you prefer having neither rather than having the worse option.

1 Like

So you think they will just leave the class with nothing?
Perhaps you are right.
Even were that true, I’m glad the deck is gone.

3 Likes

Exactly what I think after these ““buffs””

Have the buffs been announced? I haven’t seen them.

1 Like

hmm. I take it you don’t think the ele deck will be good enough to compete?

Elemental Mage isn’t even worth considering it a deck for me.
It’s just a random bunch of cards over different expansions that lack a win condition and are too slow to even be considered aggro.

No I don’t think it will be good whatsoever. I even think Mage won’t be playable in both standard and wild, as of now.

1 Like

Well; if that is true, then I will have been proven absolutely right when I said that Team 5 has a personal problem with mage.
(It’s the small victories I savor:)

1 Like

Yeah well read my OP. I am most aware of their obvious bias that caused the extermination of the tier 4 deck that was Rainbow Mage.
Like that wasn’t enough they also destroyed the only viable wild mage deck. In this patch, both these two things.

It couldn’t be any more biased.

1 Like

It’s nice to have someone agree with me.
As a chess player, I saw this behavior ages ago, when they chose to kill tier 3 and 4 decks, claiming they were “uninteractive”, yet they allowed Quest mage, lol.
Quest mage is literally solo play, as are most Quest decks.
But I hope this forces them to pretend they haven’t been biased by giving mage the general support cards it needs, both in Wild and standard.
Rogue has at least 5 or more viable decks in Wild, and now mage has none, lol.
BTW: Isn’t Priest now running the same time warp deck, only even better, cause it works off dragons?
lol. Team 5 has stripped mage of every single deck, and given them all to other classes, but Idk what I’m talking about when I say they treat mage unfairly.
Oh well, at least now priest can be hated the most.

1 Like

Because of my general aversion towards meta decks I never played the deck and I still uninstalled Hearthstone. The Time Warp change also killed some fun decks.

Nothing happened to mage they are stronger than before.

1 Like

You know nothing, John Snow.

1 Like

I think that the mages are going to return to do their OTK things with the arcane giants and the quest as they did before, only it requires more skill and the alternative of winning with romath/ infinite turns was more comfortable and that made them lazy…

1 Like

Sincerely…

Just 3 points to make.

1. Snake oil nerf is BS and i’m not even discussing It with anyone who thinks otherwise.
    Those people either have cognition problems or are outright dishonest and therefore do not even deserve the right to get heard about it.

A bit extreme but there is a limit to the amount of BS a person should accept read and agree with that change cross the line.

1. Anyone who thinks this patch actually does something for “player agency” should buy a dictionary.

2. Try again haters. Already on a new list.

1 Like

in Eu server I played against 10 mages after the patch both sif and elemental mage is doing better than before. Those Eu players are vicious they discover the gap in meta right away.

Do you know why? the mage counter classes nerfed mage now have free reign that is why.

This is the deck that just got nerfed,and you say they are stronger than before when their only viable (barely) deck was put in the ground…

People hate Mage so much they go blind with rage and become devoid of any higher brain function, cut the nonsense and say what you really want to say and dont hide behind bs.
No one is buying it.

1 Like

Your choice of words is revolting.

“More comfortable” can be understood as “more consistent”, and “lazy” can be interpreted as “more assured in the deck’s ability to win”.

Essentially, you’re suggesting that mage players will now need to struggle with an inferior deck to replicate the greatness of the actually viable version.

2 Likes

That’s q pleasant surprise. Truthfully, we can’t say much, at all really, about where this meta will stabilize at. This patch has just been implemented, and unlike those before it, it’s rather expansive. We will have to wait some days, at the least, to see what rises, what falls, and what suspends in between. We should definitely not jump to conclusions at this point. If we do it’s merely emotionally based, and is not rational.