macOS, Can't open after patch 19.2.1

I just tried to d/l HearthStone in my iPad, to play in the meantime. That is not loading either. Please see my other post in the forums. Thanks.

5 Likes

It’s become clear that hearthstone updates don’t go through any testing.

11 Likes

What a shameful patch. This bug is to single out the MacOS users.

1 Like

It’s so strange that Blizzard didn’t do thorough testing to make sure this wouldn’t happen. This is a game I’ve spent a lot of money on.

8 Likes

Same issue. MacOS Big Sur

1 Like

Same for Mac OS Catalina.

2 Likes

Thank you. Same on Mac OS Catalina (Version 10.15.7 (19H15)). Please fix this.

1 Like

How does Blizzard still not have an update/fix for an issue affecting ALL Mac users?

5 Likes

The overall performance of Battlegrounds is wacky, but this is another level of amateurism… Start testing your own product!

4 Likes

I’ve spent so much money on this game… I can’t believe this hasn’t been sorted out yet

5 Likes

Same here. Lot’s of money spent. I hope you give us some kind of compensation if it ever comes back #sadge

3 Likes

Same here, any updates Blizzard?

3 Likes

next time you run a patch without testing do it on a monday morning ffs

13 Likes

same issue, uninstalled, reinstalled etc etc nothing works.

3 Likes

Seems like Unity may not be the best fit for this kind of game. Years of my playing experience in HS are screaming about it.

2 Likes

An update would be great btw …

2 Likes

Still not working on Mac OSX

2 Likes

Maybe something stupid like outdated SSL certificate or so which has nothing to do with the patch :smiley: :crazy_face:

1 Like

same issue here, cannot launch the game as normal, and said no permission to run the application either. The developers should take the panelties.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe, couldn’t care less tbh.

1 Like