macOS, Can't open after patch 19.2.1

same. fix that thing ffs

1 Like

No fix for this yet?

1 Like

There’s a problem with re-installing the game as well. After calculating file sizes it just ends the whole download/install process.

1 Like

also experiencing this issue

1 Like

ffs - you screwed it up again, jacob!
instructions - pretty simple, actual scope of work - less than moderate by only having to fix 2 classes, but still…theres more mess, than before - classy jacob!
now off to your room and think about, what you´ve done here to quite a decent amount of players, gamblin´ on macintosh and having nothing left, except clicking on a play button over and over again for no outcome
all we have in these harsh times, is the mighty spliff to kill time and to not think about, what desaster jacob is presenting us here once again
cheers - stay high (except u, jacob)

4 Likes

I just tried to d/l HearthStone in my iPad, to play in the meantime. That is not loading either. Please see my other post in the forums. Thanks.

5 Likes

It’s become clear that hearthstone updates don’t go through any testing.

11 Likes

What a shameful patch. This bug is to single out the MacOS users.

1 Like

It’s so strange that Blizzard didn’t do thorough testing to make sure this wouldn’t happen. This is a game I’ve spent a lot of money on.

8 Likes

Same issue. MacOS Big Sur

1 Like

Same for Mac OS Catalina.

2 Likes

Thank you. Same on Mac OS Catalina (Version 10.15.7 (19H15)). Please fix this.

1 Like

How does Blizzard still not have an update/fix for an issue affecting ALL Mac users?

5 Likes

The overall performance of Battlegrounds is wacky, but this is another level of amateurism… Start testing your own product!

4 Likes

I’ve spent so much money on this game… I can’t believe this hasn’t been sorted out yet

5 Likes

Same here. Lot’s of money spent. I hope you give us some kind of compensation if it ever comes back #sadge

3 Likes

Same here, any updates Blizzard?

3 Likes

next time you run a patch without testing do it on a monday morning ffs

13 Likes

same issue, uninstalled, reinstalled etc etc nothing works.

3 Likes

Seems like Unity may not be the best fit for this kind of game. Years of my playing experience in HS are screaming about it.

2 Likes