LMAO @ Deathknights

They really are shameful, weak af and will not be playing one.

1 Like

In fear of repeating DH, they made the class too weak.

1 Like

they literally did a 180 and made deathknights the most under powered class in the game. unless your opponent is a complete noob, you will get steam rolled by literally anything even slightly aggressive

Odd, every match i have had today has been against A DK (all having very similar decks). Just came back after about a year of not playing.

My advice to new players:

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Well there are three decks…

I’m a newb so I ran into problems with some.

The first one I tried was really cool. The focus was on spells and getting what you needed quick. I ran out of cards lol. The only reason why I lost.

The second deck won me a lot of matches but I am paired up with people my rank.

Aren’t DKs really strong since a week ago?

I dunno my own personal version of Blood DK seems to be doing pretty solid in ranked.

Don’t Netdeck kids, yo don’t learn JACK SH*T by doing it.

1 Like

Deathknights are Not weak… I’ve reached Legend multiple times with Deathknight. However, I am getting really bored of getting matched up against DeathKnight only when I play Deathknight.

Gold farming Bots!!!

OP here. This thread was started in December 2022 when DK’s were first introduced. It’s now March 2023 and my OP is outdated. More cards have been introduced and DK’s are in a better place. I’m not sure why this thread was resurrected. Maybe starting a new thread would be a better option for relevance.

2 Likes

Shut your RNG leaning on netdecking @$$ up.