Leapfrogger & Beasts - Battlegrounds

Afternoon all,

I’ve been having a really hard time in BGs lately. There’s been some seriously unlucky games on my part, but mostly it’s just been a run of bad RNG. I’m not a highly ranked BGs player; usually in the 2-4k range. However, the problem I find most of all is that Leapfrogger gets out of control very, very quickly. Especially when paired with a Baron and the Croc that gives 6/6 on Avenge, it seems like unless you roll perfect poison murlocs or crazy early demons that it’s just unkillable. I like the card and think it’s an interesting idea, I just think that it’s that main culprit in making a lot of matches with beasts unbalanced.

Solutions:

• Deathrattle changed to +1/+1.

or

• Minion moved to Tier 3.
2 Likes

the card is fine, but its tavern tier should be 5 or 6

It has become strategically insensible to pursue anything other than the croc/baron/macaw deck. Nothing can beat it.

2 Likes

Lol, gb were always about who highrolls a composition. It just become more obvious now.

Ban beasts now as hotfix, then re-intro with nerfs imo

I’d like to add to this post that the Frogger deathrattle should also, under no circumstances, apply to minions that are summoned after the deathrattle has already occurred. ie, Highmane, Rat Pack. The fact that the minion dies, and the Frogger deathrattle is always the last deathrattle to take effect, is simply stupid.

So . . . it’s not fine . . .

1 Like

Well its following the deathrattle rule. Its the last deathrattle to trigger because.

As someone who has won 3 lobbies with it this season, It should be tier 3 or 4. Put in the same tier as Hydra. I havent seen much success from other players unless they had rat pack and Baron to complete the OP version. But even then you cub Rat pack out for any spawn a beast minion and be fine. Zap had become a have to own in those lobbies. I dont think it needs to be removed or “reworked”, but move it up a tier or 2