Lastest patch = 3 platforms, 3 problems

I have complained several times over the last two days to Blizzard CS - The Americas (@BlizzardCS) on Twitter and they said they passed the info along.

2 Likes

Blue did respond to an android issue. They are here, just not paying attention to iOS issues.

2 Likes

They are silenced by magic.

I guess, which means, they are surprised by the amount of influenced users, they have no idea about what causes the issue, and they cannot get any solving schedule from the dev team.

2 Likes

My iPad is crashing now. Never had problems until this week. After last patch. I reloaded the app. I even wiped my iPad and restored it from backup. It crashes so much I can’t play ranked due to skipped turns. Please Blizzard Let us know you are aware of problem and are going to bring a solution. Otherwise I may need to quit the game

2 Likes

iphone = unplayable now

2 Likes

cant play on my iphone at all!! game crush every match plz fix this

2 Likes

Howdy!

We have a thread requesting more information about iOS crashes located Here. Our Developers are looking into this issue and with this information, it would help them out greatly get this resolved faster.

Thank you.

I’m having the exact same issues, thanks for the detailed comment, saves me from having to write a novel! Not to mention you send blizzard a message and they tell you write it in the comments on Facebook and they will be seen, you make a comment on Facebook, then they tell you make a comment on the thread @ the hearthstone website, where it seems like an absolute distaster on this page. I hope these problems get fixed!

1 Like

Go make a thread, comment on Facebook, see if there is help on hearthstone forums, go to this thread… how about just fix the problem!

1 Like

I seem to recall quest chains like this in World of Warcraft. Maybe that’s all the devs know how to do :slight_smile:
[GryphonMD]

1 Like

Same here, iPhone always crashes on completion of a game! iPad always crashes upon obtaining an opponent.

1 Like

Last four games crashed five times lost two of them cause I missed a turn and was able to salvage one of the others. I play mainly on mobile and this is unacceptable. Four years of HS. Maybe it’s time to quit until they figure out how to get their game to play without crashing during late turns. Typically goes when targeting a spell or hovering over minion late in the game WHEN it COUNTS

2 Likes

Don’t you guys have phones?

Customer: Do you have one site that can handle your customer base and it’s needs?

CS: Yes!

Customer: Do you use it for that purpose, or is it just to troll a post for info and disappear again?
CS: No and Yes!

3 Likes

I have the same iPad crashing problem. After every game… restart Hearthstone. I hope this gets fixed soon.

It’s really frustrating not to be able to play my favorite game for so long. Any progress?

Yeah that line is going to haunt them anytime a mobile version is having unresolved issues!

2 Likes

Faerondil,

We gave you the information we have on the iOS issues for now, and you can keep an eye on that thread for more updates on that issue. If you’d like to troubleshoot the framerate issues on your PC we can do that, as that is not a known issue.

Have you tried troubleshooting the PC’s FPS at all? When does the issue happen? Last up, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post and put four tilde (~) marks in front of it. It’ll look like this when you’re done:

DXDiag goes here

FIX IS HERE !!! (for iOS)

Wouldn’t exactly call that a fix… maybe a work around. So what delete and redownload the app and try to keep it from fully completing the asset package?

1 Like

Locking this thread as we want to continue focus on our main tracking thread. I provided above.