[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Same problem,reinstalled the game 4 times ,cleared cache,still not working.When tavern doors come on screen it just crashes ‘‘Hearthstone isn’t responding’’.
Device - Redmi 3s
Android version 6.0.1 MMB29M
Hearthstone Version 14.6.32007

Update . Deleting the cache and stored data and reinstalling finally worked and I’m back in.

UPDATE
Server: EU
Version of the game: 14.6.32007
HUWAEI SCL-L21
Version: Android 5.1.1

deleted cache, data, app…
NO IMPROVEMENT AFTER INSTALLING V.14.6.32007

Reinstalled the app? Yes, multiple times
Last time the device restarted? Today
When the app starts up, what do you see?
– Blizzard screen
– Tavern doors
– The stone circle logo (doesn’t pulse)

1 Like

Same for me.
LG K220
Android 6.0.1

@ Blizzard/Hearthstone team:

1. Why do you communicate via Reddit that a patch was released (14.6.32007) to fix this problem, while not mentioning this here on this forum?

2. Why do you communicate that a patch was released (14.6.32007) to fix this problem, while the problem obviously still persists?

3 Likes

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 running Android 6.0.1

Hearthstone version - 14.6.32007

Reinstalled app- Yes, multiple times. Firstly I tried just clearing local data/cache and then unpacked the crates. No progress.
I then tried full uninstall and reinstall multiple times. No progress.

Restarted device- I have restarted my device and tried multiple times. Today and yesterday.

App startup- On startup first few times post reinstall I get to the tavern doors, checking version bar/unpacking crates. Then it fills and gets stuck (0.0 B remaining). And proceeds to crash.

On further restarts it simply gets stuck on an update that intialisies, then 100% completes (only visible via android push notification bar) but the game itself is stuck on tavern doors with the stone circle NOT pulsing. Eventually the message appears “Hearthstone isn’t responding. Do you want to close it? Report Wait Ok”

5 Likes

Delete Hearthstone Data via app storage.

Uninstall Hearthstone.

Reinstall Hearthstone.

???

Profit.

(DONT ONLY EARSE CACHE, IT WONT WORK)

This is pretty garbage. Same problems. Lg stylo 2+ phone with some kind of operating system thing running it. Been over 2 days since i have gotten to play hearthstone. The longest i have ever experienced it being unavailable. It saddens me… But not as much as the lack of transparency and seeming effort. This uocoming expansion will likely be the first one since naxxramus that i have not pre ordered.

On Lenovo YT3-850F / Android 6.0.1:

Have you reinstalled the app? => Tree times from yesterday
When was the last time the device was restarted? => today
– Welcome screen
– Then tavern doors
– The stone circle logo doesn’t pulse
– After a while, android says that the app doesn’t respond
1 Like

Is this thing already resolved or not?

Not resolved for me. To be honest, I’m starting to lose interest now. I’ve invested a lot of money and time into this game, but maybe instead of throwing good money after bad, it’d be better just to find something else to do with my time… :angry:

1 Like

Oh man… pls Blizzard its already 3 days

Uninstalled app, redownloaded, got to play for a bit. Back to same problem now.

Same with game version 14.6.32097

1 Like

Exactly the same issue, Android 6, Motorola G3 - not had any major issues with previous updates (sometimes had to reinstall but that has always fixed the issue) - but this time the game isn’t working at all.

I’m starting to get really really angry - should start a lawsuit about stuff like this. Spent enough money on this game and have the right to receive the service i was guaranteed. Also saying the want to communicate with the cummunity more often (don’t see any change in that regard). In any case if this ins’t resolved in the next 1/2 days i’ll have to do something about it or blizzard should give us 150 gold for each day we lost because of the quest and the games we could have won.

1 Like

Hello!

On Lenovo TB-8703X with Android 6.0.1

• Version 14.6.32097
  • Have you reinstalled the app? => 3 or 4 times last 2 days
  • When was the last time the device was restarted? => today
  • When the app starts up, what do you see?
    – Welcome screen
    – Then tavern doors
    – The stone circle logo doesn’t pulse
    – After a while, android says that the app doesn’t respond
2 Likes

UPDATE
Server: EU
Version of the game: 14.6.32097
HUWAEI SCL-L21
Version: Android 5.1.1

deleted cache, data, app…
NO IMPROVEMENT AFTER INSTALLING V. 14.6.32097

Reinstalled the app? Yes, multiple times
Last time the device restarted? Today
– Blizzard screen
– Tavern doors
– The stone circle logo (doesn’t pulse)

1 Like

What version of the game are you on?

-Currently, 14.6.32097

Have you reinstalled the app?

-You bet. 3-4 times a day…

When was the last time the device was restarted?

-Today. A few times.

1- Blizzard screen
2- The doors. (Thou shall not pass…)
3a- Then, if I’m updating or re-installing the app, I get the checking versions/stuff remaining progress meter. Then after the downloading has finished (I get the 100% complete notification), the app freezes instantly. Even if the progress meter at the doors hasn’t reached 100% yet.
3b- If I just relaunch the fully updated version, I get no progress bars whatsoever and the app freezes instantly with just the doors visible.
4- The OS dialog window stating that Hearthstone is not responding appears.

The stone circle thingy does not pulse at all during this. The crash happens before the Hearthstone logo appears.

Last, what type of device and OS build you are on?

• Huawei P8lite w/ Android 6.0

While I do appriciate the fact you are doing your best to fix this issue, it’s been going on for 4 days. Not cool Blizz, not cool at all…

3 Likes

Version of the game: 14.6.32097
HTC one m7
Android 5.0.2
Restart phone
Delete cache/data, app
Yesterday the game worked, today the application hangs on the gates of the tavern.

2 Likes