[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Same issue i wait and wait and wait until its shows me the “Closed” sign
My device: Iphone 6 12.3.1

Me too.
iPhone 7
Please fix, ok?

Having the same issue since 8 AM PST. Worked fine yesterday.

iPhone X, iOS 12.3.1, I’ll try my PC when I get home later today

Mine too
Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
Model SM-S727VL
Android Version 6.0.1

Everyone should look at the authenticator aspect of it.

If people with and without authenticators are having the issue we can eliminate that from the equation.

I have an authenticator.

1 Like

i dont have an authentificator

1 Like

I don’t have an authenticator and it works on desktop and my phone. Just not tablet

I have an authenticator. I still cant use mobile, but desktop is fine. I think we have established that it is a mobile problem.

1 Like

i can play on desktop but not mobile too

edit: i cant comment again. my phone runs on the lastest ios 12.3.1

What os does your phone run on? What’s its version? What does your tablet run on? And what is its version?

iPad iOS 12.3.1 no authenticator

2nd time this has happened after an update…hope this trend doesn’t continue its pretty annoying.

1 Like

before the saviors of uldum update it has beeh crashing once at 3 games: it has been suddendly freezing in the middle of the match and there was no hearthstone is not responding alert. i had to force close hs and then restart the app, but at that point, due to 1 or 2 turns skipped, i was losing. after the update, it always alerts me hs is not responding in the inn’s doors screen. do something please. i have samsung galaxy j5 2016

1 Like

Android 6.0.1
xiaomi redmi 4 prime
miui 10.2.2.0 stable

After login blizzard logo shows, in notification I see Hearthstone initializing, then doors of tavern and notification says update complete, after that game freezes. Clearing data, cache, reinstalling - nothing helps. Waited for 30 mins with stable home 100mbit/s home wifi.

3 Likes

Same issue here, get the Blizzard splash screen, then the tavern doors, but they stay shut.
Notification that update is 100% complete.

Have cleared cache, reinstalled twice, still can’t gain access to the game.

Android 6.0.1
Motorola G3

2 Likes

Would love to play the game after the update. Same issue. “Hearthstone” logo and finally Playful Sprites after a minute or two.

iPhone X iOS 12.3.1
iPad Pro iOS 12.3.1

I had this problem once, I closed and just reloaded.

Same issue on iOS unable load pass the door

2 Likes

Hello! I have the same problem but on PC. I have played HS on my laptop for 1 year and today i had this issue.
I have tried everything, i deleted cashe, i loged in on iphone and on android and on those two deviced HS worked just fine.
I even reinstalled HS on PC but the problem is still unfixed.

If this will make any sense then i have
i7 - 6th gen
16Gb ram
500Gb SSD
and most importantly 500mb/sec internet speed.
Windows is up to date and HS also.
ANY help will be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English!

In case it helps. The classic “turn it off and on again” worked for me.

Android 8.1.0
Crappy BNTV460 tablet