[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Thank you blizzard. We lost another part of the event for this bug’s fault. Can you please let us return to the game and give us what we lost (1000 gold at least and a lot of packs, including the ones of the new expansion) ?

4 Likes

1000? To repay us they would need to give the entire month income, plus the money we could get like 50-40 gold per day, all the bonus from the events we lost and this value will continue to grow up.

There is no need ro be shy in requesting these…its their fault.

9 Likes

latest brazilian blue post comparing to american one…

Customer Support
1 d

Hello.

I would like to add some comments here. As I mentioned, the error has already been identified and there is no solution I can give you to do because it really is an internal problem. We are awaiting verification and resolution from the game developers, but I think I explained that it is a longer process because it is incompatible with the software used to create the game. Poorly compared, it would be like errors in the windows registry, versus errors in the game itself.

I’m still waiting for more information about the error, but if I have nothing to say, I really won’t be posting. However, I am still monitoring the responses, so I urge you to maintain civil discussions.

same company “different” answers?jesus, we portuguese language speakers are more nicier and friendlier than american english speaking ones(blizzard employes)…

1 Like

I just bought an android tablet yesterday and am stuck on tavern doors.

1 Like

This is gonna be the first month in about a year that I don’t make it to at least rank 5. Tragic for me, I’ll be missing out on my rank 5 chest.

1 Like

Same here. Would appreciate a fix on this one…

1 Like

How can I preorder the expansion if the fix drops the same day as the expansion?

4 Likes

No, you can’t my friend

3 Likes

It’s really amazing that this doesn’t have a fix yet. I’m generally a staunch defender of developers, give them the benefit of the doubt, and try to be understanding that there’s a lot on their plate sometimes, but this is now the entire month of July that the game has been inaccessible. I realize my outrage isn’t going to fix the problem any faster, but for everyone in this thread voicing their anger, there’s several more that are just leaving for other games. This is a gargantuan debacle, and after this long we deserve something better than “We know it’s broken, we’re still working on it.”

8 Likes

I find it ironically funny that I haven’t played Hearthstone in a couple of years, decide to buy a tablet with Hearthstone in mind to be one of the games to come play. Then arrive into this situation where I can’t get past the tavern doors.

4 Likes

I completely agree. I could not have said it better.

2 Likes

Havent gotten past tavern doors for almost a month. Hearthstone is/was easily one of my favorite games to play. Been a blizzard fan probably 20 years but the neglect they’ve shown mobile players (especially after the diablo immortal slap in the face “dont you guys have phones??”) Is nuts! Well yes… i have a phone and you guys dont seem to care!!! In the past blizzard at least pretended to care about its fan base. The fact that this has been going on for a month is unacceptable and the only responses I’ve seen are generic uninstall/reinstall directions which do not work!! Fix the game!

2 Likes

I’m playing only on my smartphone, so right now I don’t play at all. The thing that Blizzard doesn’t give any answer pisses me off even much, much more. All we got is some translated messege from BR forums. I wouldn’t be suprised if uldum will be out, and we’ll be not able to play still. Thats gonna be frustrating.

3 Likes

Guys, give up, they will only change it after the uldum release patch.

3 Likes

After one month, last update working for me

2 Likes

Worked for me too. Reinstalled on my phone for the first time in weeks.

1 Like

The Uldum patch fixed this for me, despite no documented fix in the patch notes as far as I can see

1 Like

Works! We just needed to wait for 1 month :slight_smile:

1 Like

They had fixed that a long time ago, but waited all this time so they would all on a single patch :v

We could at least receive some kind of reward, we lost an entire event and many missions, that’s really unfair since u need this progress to keep playing the game.

1 Like

New patch fixed the problem.
Thank you for the very swift handling of the issue!

1 Like