[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Nefunguje to :frowning:

Start the game in widescreen splitscrean and wait to start then enlarge it to full screen

I got a LG K3,android 6.0.1,how can I use splitscreen?

1 Like

@Icobgr This method does not work for me. My Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) gives a prompt “Can’t use this app in Multi window view” when I try that method. It seems like Hearthstone is not supported in split screen format. Not sure how you got yours to work…

2 Likes

If it is a unity issue, while I don’t understand why they couldn’t roll back to a stable version of unity, nor why they didn’t realize the incompatibility during their own testing… we’re just going to have to wait for a proper fix. I feel for those who couldn’t play the new brawl on another device.

1 Like

Thanks for the continued reports, everyone! We haven’t forgotten about this as it’s impactful for everyone experiencing this issue. This has been long-going and your patience hasn’t gone unnoticed. Thank you, everyone!

No updates as of yet. The last post here goes through this in a bit of detail. For those who are limited for software updates, our team is looking into this continuously and hopefully, we’ll have more news to share with you all.

3 Likes

Here in Brazil still the same … Sad

1 Like

Redmi note 3 pro i open google play then pres the 3 lines button for showing what i have open in backgroind, then i see split screen button, when i press it it ask me to drag whatever in the left side, so i drag the google play with hs prepared in, then i press play inside and hs opens on the right side. After 2, 3 tries it works.

I have not even played that much recently so im not that mad but yeah Honor 7, android 6.0 and still stuck outside the tavern.

2 Likes

Thank you blizzard. We lost another part of the event for this bug’s fault. Can you please let us return to the game and give us what we lost (1000 gold at least and a lot of packs, including the ones of the new expansion) ?

4 Likes

1000? To repay us they would need to give the entire month income, plus the money we could get like 50-40 gold per day, all the bonus from the events we lost and this value will continue to grow up.

There is no need ro be shy in requesting these…its their fault.

9 Likes

latest brazilian blue post comparing to american one…

Customer Support
1 d

Hello.

I would like to add some comments here. As I mentioned, the error has already been identified and there is no solution I can give you to do because it really is an internal problem. We are awaiting verification and resolution from the game developers, but I think I explained that it is a longer process because it is incompatible with the software used to create the game. Poorly compared, it would be like errors in the windows registry, versus errors in the game itself.

I’m still waiting for more information about the error, but if I have nothing to say, I really won’t be posting. However, I am still monitoring the responses, so I urge you to maintain civil discussions.

same company “different” answers?jesus, we portuguese language speakers are more nicier and friendlier than american english speaking ones(blizzard employes)…

1 Like

I just bought an android tablet yesterday and am stuck on tavern doors.

1 Like

This is gonna be the first month in about a year that I don’t make it to at least rank 5. Tragic for me, I’ll be missing out on my rank 5 chest.

1 Like

Same here. Would appreciate a fix on this one…

1 Like

How can I preorder the expansion if the fix drops the same day as the expansion?

4 Likes

No, you can’t my friend

3 Likes

It’s really amazing that this doesn’t have a fix yet. I’m generally a staunch defender of developers, give them the benefit of the doubt, and try to be understanding that there’s a lot on their plate sometimes, but this is now the entire month of July that the game has been inaccessible. I realize my outrage isn’t going to fix the problem any faster, but for everyone in this thread voicing their anger, there’s several more that are just leaving for other games. This is a gargantuan debacle, and after this long we deserve something better than “We know it’s broken, we’re still working on it.”

8 Likes

I find it ironically funny that I haven’t played Hearthstone in a couple of years, decide to buy a tablet with Hearthstone in mind to be one of the games to come play. Then arrive into this situation where I can’t get past the tavern doors.

4 Likes

I completely agree. I could not have said it better.

2 Likes