[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Has anyone got the KEY? This tavern DOOR wont open!

4 Likes

12 days, the game still not working. Pls rollback this f update

2 Likes

Yea Blizz, pls rollback this update, I want to play this game on my phone again

2 Likes

FYI tried letting the game install from the play store. It did, then went into HS, says “we can download in the background” with an empty bar but also says “0.0 B remaining @ 0.0 B/s”. Clearly the updater is still broken despite the notice "Hearthstone - 100% Update Complete). Currently on version 14.6.32265. That’s 258 builds later and still not fixed. :frowning:

This is just getting ridiculous at this point…
So are we getting any compensation for this mess? Like at least a functioning game?
Do you guys at least KNOW why your pile of data isn’t working for a lot of people?

Thank you, everyone, for continuing your reports on the issue. This is still on our radar. It’s a frustrating issue that’s been on-going for some time now and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Our team knows what the issue is, but the resolution requires some updates on our end that will take a longer than expected to fix the Tavern Doors and Playful Sprites issue.

In the mean time, please try checking for software updates for the iOS/Android device. If the issues continue after the software update, a resolution is in the works, but this is expected to take much longer for a permanent fix. Some of the suggestions provided here can help work around the issue until the permanent fix is pushed.

We’ll continue to provide updates when available.

If you are experiencing either issues on PC/Mac, this is a different issue. The issue we’re tracking here is only for mobile devices. For playful sprites issues, this support article can help for PC/Mac systems and for taven doors, this support article can help with troubleshooting. Otherwise, please create a new thread or contact our Technical Support team.

That this is going to be a long wait is disappointing. I’ve already explained that my Galaxy J3 (2016 SM-J320P) phone won’t update past Android 5.1.1 (system update says “The latest updates have already been installed”). So, there is literally nothing I can do that hasn’t already been tried. This is a major black eye for the testing department. I guess my phone will have to be my Auto Chess device instead of mobile Hearthstone device now. I’m just fortunate that Hearthstone still runs on 2016 PC’s.

Dostaneme nějakou satisfakci, když se nemůžeme připojit?

Please fix asap, as a large portion of players are currently missing out on fire festival

1 Like

Well i updated from android 5.1 to 6.01 but NOTHING CHANGED!
Still the same doors … app not responding crap.
Nice

It’s because the main problem is for Android versions 5-6, no problem for others. What a luck that we have!

2 Likes

I have same problems with Tavern Door FOR SO MANY DAYS at LG K220 with Android 6.0.1.
Didn’t expect I will write anything here, but when it lasts THIS time? For god sake, c’mon!

1 Like

Well, two days left for the event. How do we do that? I’d like to re enter into the game for at least these two days if possible

I think the rewards are still available another 2 weeks, the 7 quests just roll out over the first week. Maybe they will fix the game by then or extend the holiday.

Yes, but I think everybody in this discussion want to complete these quests before they disappear

1 Like

Same issue on Xiaomi Redmi 3s (android 6.0.1), game version is 14.6.32265

I appreciate your update post. At least it’s being worked at, I guess.
Still an unacceptable situation, this may be the reason why I’ll stop financially supporting the development of this game.

4 Likes

Having the same issue for almost two weeks now. Worst of all - missed a bunch of quests and the event, and I highly doubt blizzards are gonna do anything at all to rectify that.

4 Likes

What I’m saying is, even for another 2 weeks, you can still get the quests. They won’t disappear until July 31st. And you should be able to do them all back to back in one day once they are all unlocked. But then when the event ends, they are gone forever.

2 Likes

In mobile game industry more than 2 weeks = forever. The game is mainly dead. I hope Blizzard plan to handle their “mobile” plans much more carefully in the future, and solve this one instant. This update actually made the game unplayable to me on mobile.
Redmi X4, Android 6.

5 Likes