It's everywhere

Yes) And there are still with 2 and 9 health. There is more.

https://imgur.com/Brw3WVt
https://imgur.com/Ylzt6Yc

After that, the player only watches as he loses to the druid

1 Like

It’s everywhere

Could you please tell us what exactly is happening? :roll_eyes:

When I read this from a guy with Yogg-Saron’s avatar, it almost reminds me of its paranoia-inducing whispers. :rofl: However, not all of us have profound telepathic powers on the forum, so could you please express yourself… more clearly? :grinning:

The so-called ‘moderation’ seems more like a mob rule by a certain small… ‘community’ to me. Not sure about ‘pro-company’ or what, but they might be all chummy-chums with actual official ‘moderators’.

There are definitely certain pro-company ‘white knights’, but I also think you are going overboard with this ‘pro-company conspiracy’, every poster you don’t like being a part of it. :rofl:

Have you ever considered the possibility that characters posting dumb things or being jerks could simply be… not very smart and just jerks, as opposed to nefarious trolls and bots employed by an evil enterprise? :rofl:

1 Like

I never said “conspiracy” I find it funny that certain people use well poisoning tactics like that whenever certain topics come up. I simply noted that a certain group of posters usually appear, make trolling and harassing posts (including so called “final warning” offenses) that get ignored by the mods. Conspicuously so.

Like I’ve often pointed out: no one has to take my word for it: look for threads that are pointing out issues with the game, and you’ll find one or more of these posters trolling, harassing, etc (or worse) the op and anyone who agrees with them. I never said they were employed by the company (though it wouldn’t surprise me because over ten years ago one of the company people confirmed they have non company accounts they post on during off hours).

But when you have this group of people doing everything from posting hate speech, bullying a poster who stated they were on the verge of suicide and making threats against other posters and the mods are nowhere to be found (but see previous comments about the language edits), it shows there is something funny going on.

Especially when it just so happens to dovetail with topics the company doesn’t seem to want discussed. It’s just a bit too convenient, like when the witness against the mob “just happened” to disappear right before they were going to testify. Or the last holdout keeping the scummy mega corp from building the garish development “mysteriously” has their house burn down. Of course it was terrible, but only a “conspiracy nut” would dare think either of the parties who benefitted from those events was involved…right?

I’ve never encountered those kind of bots, so I had really no clue about the subject of this topic. I was not making fun of the OP, I was asking a question.

And you are feeding the people you blame right now. There are been more posts in this topic regarding these people than regarding bots. Please refocus on the topic.

Never? Not once? I find that hard to believe. Either you don’t recognize them (or the actiblizz bots) or you aren’t being honest about it.

There are bots all the way up to legend. It is a statistical impossibility to play through and NEVER encounter even ONE.

Pot, meet kettle. What the op was talking about was plain as day:

In short, be the “refocus” you want to see in others.

I can’t see what they’re saying as I have muted them (Boba), but I highly recommend muting him yourself. They do nothing but create more space to scroll through to continue the discussion.

Imagine these multiple instances of off topic flaming and trolling taking place from someone who wasn’t defending the company, and trolling on their behalf. They would have been actioned by now. And all to distract from the massive bot problem actiblizz is allowing to happen in their games.

Yogg-Saron’s whispers: this druid’s nerf is necessary!

Nice one friend )

1 Like

I have encountered bots yes, but the last time was a long time ago. And I have never seen these bots involving druids and auctioneer.

I’m playing on EU servers, if that matters.

That’s really interesting. Need some other eu players to chime in on this: what’s the bot situation there? Does actiblizz leave you guys alone/enforce the bot rules better there?

It would seem strange to have that happen in one server group and not others.

I’m glad: I must admit that I felt a little bit insulted that you questioned my honesty.

I’m quite sure that the players’ experience from one server to another is different in many ways. The population is not the same at all: number of people, money spent, meta… It doesn’t feel strange to me if the bots are different too.

The OR on that was that you didn’t recognize them as such.

While not exhaustive, a list I’ve compiled of actiblizz bots (based on “they don’t show up on recently played” per actbilizz):

trolepico

calzonfeliz

magicpants

direpants

hiddenpants

druidaloco

lazytitan

enanolucido

funkymonk

crazycat

giantdwarf

battleooze

crazymage

sneezydwarf

malholuzente

superpants

magoespanto

shadowdragon

wildrage

supermage

sneakyturtle

nobretonto

magicturtle

magicgnome

robotninja

lazyturtle

shinyhero

direraven

nightraven

bouncyknight

happyfeet

mightyowl

snarkygoblin

swankyorc

hiddensquid

quirkyorc

funkypants

titasagaz

grumpypants

azedim

brighthammer

deadlymouse

ciberdraco

sneakysquid

giantdwarf

A lot of multiple appearances. And of some of these seem a bit racist and/or inappropriate, remember what company you’re dealing with.

2 Likes

I will check the list in my further games

1 Like

he’s my friend :slight_smile: - but I think there are many such names.

Hey Lazy - your number name #two one nine… and other numbers?

1 Like

:rofl: Have you tried to compile a list of semi-random stock battletags? :rofl: The kind you’d be offered when you register an account.

Like what? They offend some dwarves or orcs? :rofl:

Some of these look Spanish, for example, and so on. On EU servers, where I play (not so much traditional HS nowadays, though — only some Twist for now, but that’s more or less an exception after they shut down Classic… Also had a brief experience with Standard after many years — with roughly half of the opponents being blizzbots, by the way. But sorry for this little personal digression), you’d also find Cyrillic samples — so I guess these might be a little region-specific.

Blizzbots can be identified by actually having no numbers. They don’t display in your ‘recent’ list, too.

If it looks like and ordinary battletag (something like SparkyElf#<some_numbers>), then it’s most likely some ‘player’ with a run-of-the-mill bot, not a blizzbot.

PS

Ugh… Quotation marks are used not only to cite or convey direct speech, but also to indicate that a word is used not in its literal sense, ironically and such.

I don’t see the need to comment the rest in this light.

2 Likes

This, spelled out below.

I love the mockery, then literally goes on to describe how actiblizz bots work:

Probably for the best.

“Are you mocking me?” :grinning:

That’s not mockery, Boba, that’s annoyance that I gotta explain such things.

Actually, it’s in the opposite order, if you haven’t noticed. :grinning: Oh, and replying to two different posts regarding two different questions, by the way.

Besides… Are you one of those people who cannot comprehend how good and bad (sometimes subjectively) can coexist within a single person or entity? E.g. you can be a terrible grouch and a good cook at the same time, for example? A lot cannot: “I’m not gonna eat something made by this annoying grump, it’s probably toxic because I can’t stand his temper” — even though it might actually be exquisite.

You don’t like one of my posts (or passages) and like another, is that such a cognitive dissonance for you? Just wondering.

Yep, no need for duplicate posts or series by a single author when you can edit and collate them. You’ve seen what I had to say.

Honestly, you’d be hard pressed to find a single one of your posts that I liked anywhere on the forums. Nearly all of the time, your most valuable contribution is you’ve bumped the topic. And that’s never worth a like.

And all the snark (or whatever you want to call it) to deflect from the rampant botting problem in the game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta nominate for that Boba Fett Prize, section ‘Deflecting from the rampant botting problem in the game’. Something like this should do the trick, I guees.

But yeah, ‘stop hunting swans for their songs, stay classy, Blizzard, and bla-bla!’ :joy:

violate coc with creating another cross linking, troll post just to highlight more harassment.

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:
  • Be given a temporary ban from the forums

And admitting you post here just because you think they aren’t moderated.

All the trolling and harassment doesn’t change the fact there is a massive bot problem, made worse by the company’s own bots. Nothing “roll on the floor laughing” about it.