It's everywhere

When this happens in the game, you can turn it off and go about your business.

This is not a game, but tracking the actions of a bot or do not understand who.

https://imgur.com/g9RIkrK
https://imgur.com/3tnvcuQ
https://imgur.com/bhHUOAm

I have a huge collection of such almost identical photos

1 Like

I don’t understand anything.

What is everywhere?

diyng druids with gadgetstan auctioneer refuse to die. that’s is point.

2 Likes

they play by themselves and always find the right cards

1 Like

This reads like you’re worried big bro is watching. What’s the big secret?

Maybe big brother will read and punish the druid playing with himself.

Ah okay

Just a lack of medication, I see

Carry on

Thanks from all the players in the fight against this druid. Your role in it is priceless!

We don’t need such a druid!

2 Likes

Always on 6 health. If you had posted a third 6 I would have said the End Times were upon us. Either The Omen, or something.

Botting and the people who are tired of it. It’s not hard to follow.

I love how this truly disgusting violation of the coc will be completely ignored by the mods. Because ableist bigotry is perfectly ok on the forums so long as you make fun of people while defending the company. Just like all the years of other coc violations (including so called “final warning” offenses) certain posters get a free pass on because they defend the company.

But cuss out the devs, company, etc (which I don’t agree with) and you’ll get a “LANGUAGE” edit (complete with mod note) so fast it’ll make your head spin.

All to distract from the rampant botting problem that has plagued the game for years.

2 Likes

Yes) And there are still with 2 and 9 health. There is more.

https://imgur.com/Brw3WVt
https://imgur.com/Ylzt6Yc

After that, the player only watches as he loses to the druid

1 Like

It’s everywhere

Could you please tell us what exactly is happening? :roll_eyes:

When I read this from a guy with Yogg-Saron’s avatar, it almost reminds me of its paranoia-inducing whispers. :rofl: However, not all of us have profound telepathic powers on the forum, so could you please express yourself… more clearly? :grinning:

The so-called ‘moderation’ seems more like a mob rule by a certain small… ‘community’ to me. Not sure about ‘pro-company’ or what, but they might be all chummy-chums with actual official ‘moderators’.

There are definitely certain pro-company ‘white knights’, but I also think you are going overboard with this ‘pro-company conspiracy’, every poster you don’t like being a part of it. :rofl:

Have you ever considered the possibility that characters posting dumb things or being jerks could simply be… not very smart and just jerks, as opposed to nefarious trolls and bots employed by an evil enterprise? :rofl:

1 Like

I never said “conspiracy” I find it funny that certain people use well poisoning tactics like that whenever certain topics come up. I simply noted that a certain group of posters usually appear, make trolling and harassing posts (including so called “final warning” offenses) that get ignored by the mods. Conspicuously so.

Like I’ve often pointed out: no one has to take my word for it: look for threads that are pointing out issues with the game, and you’ll find one or more of these posters trolling, harassing, etc (or worse) the op and anyone who agrees with them. I never said they were employed by the company (though it wouldn’t surprise me because over ten years ago one of the company people confirmed they have non company accounts they post on during off hours).

But when you have this group of people doing everything from posting hate speech, bullying a poster who stated they were on the verge of suicide and making threats against other posters and the mods are nowhere to be found (but see previous comments about the language edits), it shows there is something funny going on.

Especially when it just so happens to dovetail with topics the company doesn’t seem to want discussed. It’s just a bit too convenient, like when the witness against the mob “just happened” to disappear right before they were going to testify. Or the last holdout keeping the scummy mega corp from building the garish development “mysteriously” has their house burn down. Of course it was terrible, but only a “conspiracy nut” would dare think either of the parties who benefitted from those events was involved…right?

I’ve never encountered those kind of bots, so I had really no clue about the subject of this topic. I was not making fun of the OP, I was asking a question.

And you are feeding the people you blame right now. There are been more posts in this topic regarding these people than regarding bots. Please refocus on the topic.

Never? Not once? I find that hard to believe. Either you don’t recognize them (or the actiblizz bots) or you aren’t being honest about it.

There are bots all the way up to legend. It is a statistical impossibility to play through and NEVER encounter even ONE.

Pot, meet kettle. What the op was talking about was plain as day:

In short, be the “refocus” you want to see in others.

I can’t see what they’re saying as I have muted them (Boba), but I highly recommend muting him yourself. They do nothing but create more space to scroll through to continue the discussion.

Imagine these multiple instances of off topic flaming and trolling taking place from someone who wasn’t defending the company, and trolling on their behalf. They would have been actioned by now. And all to distract from the massive bot problem actiblizz is allowing to happen in their games.

Yogg-Saron’s whispers: this druid’s nerf is necessary!

Nice one friend )

1 Like

I have encountered bots yes, but the last time was a long time ago. And I have never seen these bots involving druids and auctioneer.

I’m playing on EU servers, if that matters.

That’s really interesting. Need some other eu players to chime in on this: what’s the bot situation there? Does actiblizz leave you guys alone/enforce the bot rules better there?

It would seem strange to have that happen in one server group and not others.

I’m glad: I must admit that I felt a little bit insulted that you questioned my honesty.

I’m quite sure that the players’ experience from one server to another is different in many ways. The population is not the same at all: number of people, money spent, meta… It doesn’t feel strange to me if the bots are different too.