iPad Freezes at tavern door load screen

Unusable since Patch 15. The app freezes on the tavern door load screen. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app on TWO different iPads. After reinstalling, I can’t even get to the login screen.

iPad Air 2 running iOS 13 public Beta (4)
iPad Pro running iOS 12.3.1

They both have the exact same problem.

What’s the deal? I’d like to actually be able to use the $80 I spent on pre-purchased packs…

EDIT:
Two days and not even an acknowledgment from Blizzard TS? Great job guys… So then can you at least tell me how to get a refund on my $80 pre-purchase since I can’t play the game I paid for?

Hey, RogerWilco! As the technical support forums, this is not the official support for Hearthstone. Customer support forum agents, come and go as our duties permit. The forums are intended to be a player assist player design. As such, we may not be able to get to every single post.

We have a one-on-one customer and technical support option, here. Our customer support team can also address concerns with refunding.
For privacy and security concerns, account and billing issues are not handled through the forums.

The title screen issue can sometimes be an account issue, but it’s usually a connection issue. Since this is happening for both iPads, are you able to connect to a different connection like a hotspot? Try giving it about 60 minutes, since it may take some time to load seasonal rewards.

If it persists on a different connection, or you’re unable to try this step, please contact our Customer Support team so that we can look into this for you further! It’s possible we may need to test the account go from there.

I tried to contact customer support. I clicked on the link you gave me (which is the same I’ve been to before). I click “Technical > Mobile > General Tech Support” and the only option is to post on this forum.

Go ahead and create a ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/hearthstone/1398/1422/channels

Please detail what you are experiencing as this may be an account issue that we need to address on our end.