iPad crashing a lot since update

Same here. iPad Mini 2. After update, instant crash to system after every game, and at times in-game becomes extremely, unplayably laggy.

6 Likes

Same here on iPad Mini 2. Game crashes after every game, sometimes during a game or in queue. Collection menu crashes a lot too.

2 Likes

Same. Makes the game unplayable on my iPad mini 2. Itā€™s the only device I play on.

2 Likes

Same for me and my wife on both of our iPad mini 2ā€™s. Constant crashes. Just started after last patch

5 Likes

Crashing on my iPad immediately after queuing into a game. If I do manage to que in, it crashes at least once during the match. The fame is basically unplayable on my iPad.

3 Likes

Same - crashes every 1-2 minutes and after every game every time. Did a total delete, wipe and reinstall of the new app - it didnā€™t help. This happens every major app update. iPad user.

Whatā€™s the plan?

2 Likes

Ah, now crashed in-game while playing an Arena match. Obviously lost that one by losing a turn. Problems seem to be the worst right as a match ends (crashes every time) and during own turn (becomes extremely laggy, sometimes crashes).

Seems like something with this update is botched pretty bad.

5 Likes

Same thing on iPhone 6. Game crashes when there is too much happening. Also often in the My Decks section if I try to update a deck.

5 Likes

Same here. CRashing every after game on the previous days. Right now, crashing even on mid-game. Also encountered even at just browsing the card collection. Hope this gets fixed.

5 Likes

I have the same problemā€¦ Iā€™ve been running the game on an iPad mini 2 for ages without trouble until nowā€¦ what the hell!

3 Likes

Same issue here Iā€™m playing on an iPhone 6 as well and now itā€™s crashing very often whereas it used to crash maybe once every two weeks or so.

2 Likes

if you are on iOS, report your details here:

2 Likes

ipad mini retina 2 crashing after games

2 Likes

I have Apple iPad Air MD786X/B 32 GB tablet and it is constantly crashing, most of times straight after a game, but if a game takes a bit longer it will crash during the game. Iā€™ve re-installed the app few times, on an another post it was recommended when you re-install it to avoid logging in until it updates 100%, but that did not work. It is really frustrating.

Iā€™ve noticed on my Samsung S5 phone there is a new icon for Hearthstone, but my iPad still has the old icon, although Iā€™ve reinstalled the app few times in the past few days.

3 Likes

Ipad air w latest ios vers. Numerous reinstall attempts. Game crashes randomly, no Real pattern. Playin on clean boot. Game has ben fine before, but since last week or so, NOT at all. Crash everytime I play. Crash on start. Crash On spell effect. Crash while browsing collection, etcā€¦ totally Horrible update - Right now a total waste of time, effort and $$$ Spent. Played since beta, guysā€¦ this hurtz

2 Likes

Ipad2 impossible to play HS crashes 4 times minimum per game, lucky if I can get back in before rope burned out. This has happened since the update for rise of shadows

4 Likes

i have not upgraded to the latest ios version and the app is still crashing. Its been crashing since the FORCED rise of shadows update i was forced to do which also has ruined the sound assetsā€¦Downgrading wont fix anything.

1 Like

Since the latest update, Hearthstone quits on my iPad every time I try to start a game. The app has become completely useless. Iā€™m surprised an issue this serious has gone on so long.

4 Likes

Same.
iPad Mini, model ME277C/A. 12.1.4 iOS.
100% quits the app / crashes after every game, sending me back to home screen. I noticed this starting around last weeks brawl, which must be around the time of the update.

2 Likes

Same thing on iPhone 6
The game crashed since the last patch
I have the last version ios

1 Like