iPad crashing a lot since update

Been crashing after every match and now just crashed four times in the same match. Game is unplayable at this point. IPad Air, everything up to date, reinstalled HS repeatedly, no luck.

3 Likes

After the recent update, I been experiencing many crashes in-game and every time I conclude a match on my iPad Mini 2 for the last couple days now. Iā€™ve been playing Hearthstone on my iPad Mini for many years and havenā€™t had any significant problems till this recent update. I have backed up and restored my iPad and it is updated to iOS 12.1.4 to no avail. It keeps crashing frequently making Hearthstone almost unplayable. Love this game and you guys! I hope you are able to fix! Thank you.

3 Likes

Glad Iā€™m not alone in this. Iā€™m experiencing regular crashes since the update, right before a game starts, and right after a game ends. Updated the game, iPad2 is up to date. Uninstalled the app this morning and reinstalled, hoping that would help, but no dice. Itā€™s unplayable right now.

3 Likes

Same here. iPad Air, new iOS version but the game crashes every single game. I canā€˜t even start any games since the latest patch. The game is unplayable now.

3 Likes

Same Here! Its an absolute joke and its been nearly a week now? Ipad Air 2, crashes before every gameā€¦Reset Ipad twice, all up to dateā€¦NOTHING!

Are there any updates on progress yet???

2 Likes

iPad mini 2. 12.1.4.

Crashes in game, while making a deck, etc. just canā€™t play.

I have reinstalled and logged in immediately and then reinstalled and waited for everything to download in game before logging in.

Neither works.

1 Like

Same here, crashing before and after every game on original iPad Air.

1 Like

The same for me. Last iOS version last game update. Now canā€™t even start a battle on my ipadā€¦ yesterday i had luck, i started 1 battle after 2 triesā€¦ but now itā€™s game overā€¦ good luck blizzardā€¦ hope you will find workaround fast !

1 Like
  1. iPad Mini 2 Model ME279LL/A
  2. Yes
  3. Both
  4. 12.1.4

Was able to play the game fine before this update, have more than enough free space.

1 Like

ipad mini running 12.1.4 - game crashes everytime before I even get to game. Can play 1 solo adventure and then crash.

1 Like

Have deleted and reloaded game several times.

Iphone6
No reinstall of game
regularly crashing during game and almost every time at end game
Not able to play more than 10mn without a crash

1 Like

Same experience here. iPad Air. Low FPS through matches and crashing at end of game. Uninstalled and reinstalled client. IOS 12.1. Incredibly frustrating.

Same hereā€¦frame rate gets super sluggish and game crashes over and over. Usually during a matchā€¦and pretty much always after. Sometimes I canā€™t get back into a match at all if I was half way through.

iPad Air running iOS 12.1.4

Edit: I also reinstalled the app, as well as tried to do a restore of the ipad itselfā€¦no luck

1 Like

Iphone 6+ Running IOS 12.1.4
regularly crashing during game or editing deck.
Almost crash every time at the end of a game.
already reinstalled the game, not doing any better

iPad Air,iOS version: 12.1.4
Crash during ranked games,brawls, adventures and editing deck

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I could not play properly for over a week now. Lost several games to that issue.
Since Yesterday I canā€˜t even start a game or edit a deck.
Please find the problem fast!

1 Like

Same here, Ipad air. It was barely working after the update through the app store, now that Iā€™ve downloaded the extra 1.5 gb it is not working at all, crashes every time during the spinning wheel.

Right now i played an unranked game,crashed 4 times,this game is unplayable like this,i hope u will fix this issue asap

Same with my Ipad Air. After last Update the game crashes very often and is not playable. My new Ipad 2018 has no problems with the heartstone app. Please fix ASAP.
Greets