iPad crashing a lot since update

I have an older iPad Air, but it is running the latest version of iOS (12.1.4.) I also just updated the game client from the app store. I am playing some solo adventure content and the game is crashing after I finish each level in the Witchwood’s Monster Hunt. If I go into practice mode, when I select the opponent, the game just crashes. The game freezes for a second, it doesn’t even show the loading bar, and then id suddenly quits back to my homescreen of my iPad. The game was running fine before this update. I have restarted my iPad and have uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail.

23 Likes

Same thing everything just crash tested with IPad mini 2 and iPhone 6.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have iPad Model A1893 (6th generation) and everything is working fine for me after HS update. No problems here until now. I’m using iOS 12.1.4 too.

2 Likes

Same here. iPad mini. Crash after every game.

4 Likes

Same here. iPad air crashes after every game. Also it crashes when there is a lot to calculate like a full board with golden minions and then using a spell.

6 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue -
Does anyone have a solution?

3 Likes

Same here Ipad Air with latest IOS. Crashes after every game AND with a full board. Makes the game unplayable. Please fix.

6 Likes

I have the same Problem.
Reinstall is not a solution.

4 Likes

Same issue on original Air. No problems before update. Have tried everything Blizzard suggests with no resolution. At this point I can’t successfully build a deck so I’m forced to play with existing decks and crash at least once a game.

6 Likes

Same here. Crashed 2 times during a single game today. After the update it crashes more then before. Using an ipad air.

I only play using the ipad, so I paid money for a game that become less playble after each update. Please fix asap.

6 Likes

Yes. IPAD. I have the same issue past two days. Can’t play ladder because it crashes mid game and I skip a turn and lose. It also crashes after I finish EVERY game. I did the uninstall reinstall. Nothing working. Please fix

6 Likes

Oops have just double posted this issue… yes major problems for me after latest patch. Reinstall attempted but same problem.

3 Likes

Same problem here on iPad air

3 Likes

You can try to downgrade your iOS version from the last update - took a while, but worked for me:
Just google how-to-downgrade-to-an-older-version-of-ios-on-an-iphone-or-ipad

4 Likes

Have same problem, iPad mini 2, crashes every ranked match. Crashes start after update. When problem will be solved?

3 Likes

Hi i have and iPad air and hearthstone crashes when inwant to play a game. IT happend when the wheel is spinning just before the match starts. Pleasure what do i have to do?

3 Likes

Same here. iPad Air with latest iOS 12.1.4. After updating Hearthstone to latest version the game crashes after just about every game and crashes during a game if things get intense on the screen. My friend has the same problem with his iPad Mini. Considering that the game was working find under 12.1.4 before I updated the game, I think the issue must have been introduced with the latest update. I’ll see if I feel like downgrading just to see (#see). Right now I have to play on my Mac as it’s just way too frustrating to play on the iPad. Blizzard, please have a look at this as there is clearly an issue. Thanks in advance for the fix.

5 Likes

Same issues, same attempts to resolve. iPad mini, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, all randomly crash to home screen after the latest update.

3 Likes

framerate issues sometimes crash iphone 5

1 Like

I also have ipad air and is almost impossible to play.
After every fracking single game it crash… I can’t play solo games anymore. Everything happened after update… until then everything was fine.
I was waiting for an update …

I guess you don’t care that I lost games and rank because of this …

5 Likes