iOS login loop help (resolved)

So I’m having constant problems with a login loop on my iPhone X. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my device, using cell data to update my game on start up, I’ve connected my battle net and apple accounts, and I’ve even installed the game on PC and booting it up. Nothing has worked. I keep getting the window with the “I’m New” and “Sign In” prompts and it doesn’t matter which one I click, it’ll make the whoosh sound a couple times, no login window comes up, and it brings the first prompt right back up again. I even read about tilting my iPhone vertically to bring up an extended window and nothing happens. I can’t get past this first prompt, it just keeps coming back up forever.

Edit: The latest update as of writing this fixed my issue and I have been able to log in.

2 Likes

Having the same issue can not link my battle net account with the hearthstone app on my iPhone keeps saying I’m new even though I’ve already made an account.

2 Likes

Still awaiting some response.

We Are not alone… I have the same problem, and I have found a bunch of posts from 2022 where people have the same.
They Are either stuck in endless login loop or the battlenet login simply wont go any further… blizz/battlenet’s response is «try again/ reinstall app/ reset tablet»
I have done all of the above and more… still nothing.
Maybe- as there are a bunch of is with the same problem: fix the problem??

Same exact issue for me. Literally broken and unplayable

I got the same issue on me as well. I tried on my 2 iPhones but sadly both of them face the same issue. And I searched online and those answers didn’t help

Howdy!

We have a main thread that covers updates on this issue Here. I would recommend to watch and post in that thread. Thank you!