iOS incessant crashes

Greetings, ever since the last update the app keeps crashing. It crashes during opponent selection, if you manage to get a game it crashed right after the game, and it crashes every time you try and dust a card. It has gotten so bad now that I cannot even play on mobile.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. It’s been like that for me for the last week with no end in sight

2 Likes

It’s been like this for a week and blizzard has no update on it. Seems like they’re contempt with it being like this and I doubt it will ever be fixed

1 Like

I have an IPad Air, the problem occurs when I go to create a deck, or when I try to connect to a game. Some time it will allow me (1/20 times) to reconnect after the game crashes.

The game will act like it’s going to connect to the game and right before it does it will remove the option to hit the cancel button, crash, and shut down to the main iOS screen. It you go looking for the program it is not running in the background.

Problem became noticeable after the recent patch.

Interestingly enough, if you uninstall and reinstall you can play a couple of games before the entire new patch finishes downloading.

Let’s focus the discussion on the primary iOS thread, here. We’re continuing to monitor this thread and will post any updates or new information we receive. Locking this thread.