[IOS] - Go to store pop up after opening game

After updating the app when opening it, it says, “go to store to download game”. This is doing it on many other persons’ mobile devices as well and we cannot gain access to the game. Please help I want to play the new bg but can’t.

25 Likes

I have the same problem on ipad and iPhone

2 Likes

I have the same issue in my iPad. Just updated to Battlegrounds dragon patch but the app refuses to open because it requires a download from the App Store. I have already updated the app so no downloads are available. As a result, it is not possible to open the app.

Edit: I was able open the app again by unistalling and reinstalling the app as is suggested later in this thread.

I’m having the same issue on my iPad.

1 Like

Same issue for me. Downloaded new patch today for iOS and says need to download from store, which I already have. Keeps jumping between App and store. Reset does nothing.

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue.

Ugh. Yet another issue with iOS? Cmon. Please fix this before a month from now like the last iPad issue.

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Android] Game freezing on title screen

Yup, same problem here, on iOS: was able to get into the game just fine before I updated with no update prompt. Didn’t have the packs I’d bought though, nor the Khadgar card back (hero portrait was available). Went to the App Store, refreshed and saw the update there, after the update have been getting the same message. I’d click ok, go back to the App Store, hit open and then it’d open hearthstone and immediately crash.

UPDATE: After reading some reddit comments, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (iOS) and it now is working fine. Shouldn’t have had to, but at least it works.

2 Likes

Same issue, iPhone XR

i’m having this issue on my ipad pro, but i can get in on my iphone x.

My iphone x is doing the go to store bug

I was able to fix this issue by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app on my iPad Pro.

After updating the app when opening it, it says, “go to store to download game”. I have already downloaded the patch so now there is no way to access hearthstone.

Same issue here. iPad Pro 9.7

same here, ipad air 2 ios 13.3.1, wtf blizzard? Wtf

Same thing. Every time iOS version is lagged than PC version for patch. If possible, please make it quicker.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Android] Game freezing on title screen

Same Moto e5 plus, after updating it crashes after saloon doors right as the icons on the top right n left appear…I have tried uninstalling reinsinstakin once already, guess I’ll try again sigh

Same problem. IPhone 7. Any fix yet?