[ios Devices] Game freezes at loading screen after patch

Game freezes on iPad loading screen. The pulsing hearthstone logo stops pulsing and it freezes.

Un-install / Re-install fixed the problem, but after exiting and re-entering the game, the problem is back.

14 Likes

I’ve had the same problem since downloading the new update

3 Likes

I’ve had the same problem as well since downloading the Darkmoon Races patch.

The game did let me in twice last night — once immediately after I downloaded the patch, and later a second time after it displayed the freezing behavior several times — but otherwise the game has frozen on the loading screen. After the Hearthstone title appears, the pulsing logo at the top of the screen just stops, sometimes almost immediately, sometimes after a couple pulses. And nothing else happens after that.

I’m running the game on an iPad mini 4, fully updated to iOS 14.3.

3 Likes

Same problem and i can not log into my blizzard account anymore.

It kicked me out and on first pw entry it sayd too many attempts, even pw was correct and 1 entry.

also waiting and clearing registry didnt helped

Same problem here on iPad. It worked for a while after the udpate but when I closed the app and restarted it later it just hangs at the opening screen.

I would expect to at least get some kind of response stating by this time. It’s not as if there are a ton of issues being reported, and this is clearly affecting many users. If this section is meant for tech support, why are we not getting a response when this is the only issue reported?

5 Likes

Same issue here, made my own post as well.

Same issues here on iPad.

Same here on iPhone 6S. Works on my iPad.
HELLO BLIZZ???

1 Like

Same problem here on Ipad!

Same problem here in IPad Mini. What’s blizzard doing to fix this?

Same issue here on iPhone 6

1 Like

Had same issue. Changing battlenet password temporarily fixes the problem, but will freeze up the next time I log on.

same problem on the Samsung A6

Same problem here, frozen screen at loading since yesterday iPadOS 14.3

Still having the frozen screen at loading issue.

The first time I tried opening the app on my iPad today, the “All Tables Full…” message popped up saying that there was <1 minute wait before the loading screen froze. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

One thing I have noticed between yesterday and today, when I logged in using my desktop after hitting the loading screen freeze issue on my iPad, I don’t get the new Daily Quest pop-up as if I were logging in for the first time today. (I did receive a new daily both days, just needed to go to the quest log to see them.) So, it seems like the game is registering me as logging in, but freezing before the main screen with the box appears on the iPad.

As I wrote above: I’m experiencing the issue on an iPad mini 4, iOS 14.3.

Same problem on iPad Air 2 on the home wireless network. I saw Blizzard is working in a fix.

Where did you see they are working on a fix?

I am having same issue.

Since the latest update, can’t login to Asia servers from iPad.
Did a full delete and reinstall on iPad, logs in fine to Amer servers, change account back to Asia, can’t login, then you cannot change the login server. So you get stuck in an infinite loop, start app, fail to log, please restart the app. Sooo stupid that you cannot change servers if you have login issues.

And, as you all know, can’t transfer cards from Asia Amer, I mean how dumb is that, you invest your time and money and cos you chose the wrong server 12 years ago, you cannot move to another one without starting from scratch… political bullsh1t.

Same issue here, iPad Air 2, 14.3, able to start game 1 time after each reinstall, but on second run it stops logging in again, issue started after recent patch

3 Likes