IMMOLATE is a HUGE MISTAKE

Please stop creating toxic cards!!!, you are going to kill your own game!!! 2 years playing AGGROSTONE, i swear it if this stupid cards is included in the meta im out for 2 years!

8 Likes

This card is not that good that you need to rage quit over it. I don’t care if my opponent plays this card or not; if he does, then he wasted his turn.

Do you think one of the devs is going to read this, & hurry to remove the card?

2 Likes

Immolate is fine. Warlock is the archetype which disrupts gameplans anyway, so we should be fine. In fact, sorry to say it but I love immolate! It’s kinda funny to see the opponent losing their win conditions haha.

Let’s also mention that the amount of fun I get from playing this deck is compensating the opponent’s frustration. So it’s an equal amount of fun and pain, there is a good balance. You have fun but the opponent plays for it, kind of :slight_smile:
But that’s ok, because they can play immolate too, if they want that. If you can’t beat the dark side, join it baby! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

They’ve probably explored whether it feels good or not to play against (at least I hope so). My bet is that it won’t be very impactful and the current team seems to be adapting quicker to make changes to cards accordingly. I trust in the digital format to not have any problem cards last for two years were it to backfire. Shall we give it the benefit of the doubt first?

1 Like

Euhm you must be new here. Team 5 is quite known for releasing broken cards, some that seemingly cannot be missed testing beforehand. When you think they will change their ways, they always find a way back to old ways with a power creep vengence.

2 Likes

Not quite, I’ve dabbled since the beta. There’s been plenty of complaints about announced cards which turned out not to (or rarely) be played at all. Changes have been quicker than before and would consider it a positive trend. Blizzard will of course find their ways to mess it up somehow, but probably not with this card.

so we went from " we need disruption" when we had kaz decks to

“disruption will kill the game!!!” when they release a card which will hurt decks that are already bad like quest priest or warrior kaz decks

2 Likes

Immolate does have the potential to completely destroy control decks with a lot of high cost cards that can’t all be played within the 3 turns. This is bad considering this meta heavily favors faster decks to begin with.

2 Likes

Not that good? It is insta win against anything but aggro.

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours into the patch and already with the pitchforks and torches. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Tech cards against 1 type of annoyance, like secrets, mechs, and beasts are good since it’s not every deck.

tech cards against a whole archetype are not asked for.

1 Like

i’am sure you be fine with “4 mana: at the start of your next turns, silence and destroy all minion on board, also destroy 2 card in your opponent hand” if thats how you think auto-squelch…if control get the middle finger…so should aggro

dont be an ostrich covering its eyes from obvious problem cards

game gotta get balance period
otk by turn 5 is unnaceptable
overpowered aggresion is unacceptable(turn 3 fill your board of 7 mechs (1 whom stats is a 4/7)
steal//destroy 10+ cards from your opponent deck is unnaceptable

if they need to put otk deck in check all it need is a card that does this "discover 4 cards in your opponent hand, discard it or pull it on the field)…they can make it a legendary too as its certainly would be strong vs otk(though that would not guaranteed to stop they’re back up otk)…good example…c’thun//line cracker druids
aka highter quality rat without being completly bonker like immolate…tickatus or hooktusk

3 Likes

This card is absolutely awful. I wish it was playable. I love me some evil warlock mechanics. This card literally does nothing to you for 3 entire turns. It’s terrible. With aggro and midrange paladin at the top along with hunter and a not so slow priest deck this will never go over.

1 Like

I thought the card was going to be too powerful…but it’s not. It’s a turn 4 do nothing card. Which is dangerous in this game. You’re wasting a big turn.

thats why you dont see how powerful that is…you only think of vs aggro decks

vs control on turn 4 its deadly(it take away all removal and value cards in their hand)
vs otk you play it on turn 5-6 to ensure you get their key cards…rarely on 4

control and otk NEVER have a strong board by turn 4…so immolate on 4 vs those 2 type of deck is entirely risk free

1 Like

I don’t know. And neither do you. It’s been one day since the patch. One friggin’ day! Less than one day really. And you’re ready to declare a complete disaster. Relax. Play some Hearthstone. Or play something else. Or go for a bike ride. Come back in a week or two and let’s properly evaluate the meta with a large sample of data and objectively see if there are really any problem cards.

i know full well that its a disaster and i have the skills set…my hightest ranking score is saved on d0nkey so…if you think i cant evaluate the power of a card with how well i manage to reach deep high rank…your quite wrong

that aside…many streamers with fairly good ranks also stated that this is broken(although i dont need their back to support my expectation of how good a card gonna be(as in they would not be able to influence my thoughts when my thought is made that a card is broken))

honestly…players that are bellow rank 800 oppinions is quite irrelevant…if they are 800 or deeper in, its obvious when they troll//can’t be honest

edit: here you go d0nkey top/player-profile/blood13666

add the ttps…ww and the dots where they belong to view my scores…gave up after those 4 due to how disgusting the meta had gone anti-control…too much to have control viable

1 Like

/slowclap

You don’t know what the actual objective impact will be on the meta because there is insufficient data to properly evaluate it. Now if you’re saying you think the card is going to be really frustrating for you, then you can make that determination anytime, since it’s an entirely subjective opinion. But to make an objective conclusion, you need to look at a lot of data samples.

Gotcha. Ok folks. Let’s shut down the forums and leave it to only the top 800 NA players. Blood13666 has declared that only 0.1% of the player base should offer feedback on the game.

1 Like

point is…if its disgusting for high legend…how do you think non-high legend gonna feel about it ?

i know full well of its impact…data is not required to evaluate that card in particular…if i had doubth about weither its broken or not i would say i’am unsure of how its gonna perform

forum dont need to be shut down for the 0.1% players…forum isn’t all about evaluating cards power…thats 1 topic of many…there ppl seeking strat help…like to express their anger…just seek chatting…and likely forget some other topic

nyway…not arguing with you further…there no additional points to be made in that regard…your free to tunnel vision and only support aggro deck while you hate on control and otk decks

1 Like

I play almost exclusively combo decks. But I also believe in waiting to see the data before reaching the conclusion that a card is a complete disaster.

1 Like