Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

Same Problem here. Came back to HS after a few month.

It does not work!

i’ve tried it

1 Like

the same question utill this time

Same here. Just reinstalled battle.net and hearhstone since hs wouldnt even start in first place. Now i am getting this ominous error. Also returning after a few months off. Surprise surprise.

true - thats why i wrote “following steps to resolve this error did not help”
so iam in the same boat and can´t play HS :wink:

ehh i never adviced deleateing cache in thisthread i linked to an old thread on technicall issues about the exact same error

Continuing the discussion from HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error "Playful Sprites":

this is from the old thread thats why i said you should post about it on techniall issues too

all we know from it is an account related bug and they needed a hotfix to solve it since it happened before maybe itll take less time to fix it

Same Issue Here, back after few Months and that damn Error please Blizzard Fix it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee

1 Like

Yeah same happening here… annoying

i have the same issue (android&pc) :confused: pls fix it blizzard

Good afternoon. Well, how and where to report that my account on the EU server has such a problem? I tried to write a letter to tech support, as I did when I had technical problems with WoW, but now they keep referring me here and saying leave your mistake, which I did. And whether she is in work or not, no one has given feedback

Same here, i cant play

im from america server and having the same issue

I have same error on my phone and pc as well

1 Like

Fix this you braindead dogs… With how greedy this company is its crazy to see they’re losing money and they haven’t fixed this yet.

4 Likes

Same here… returned after a couple of months and cant log in.
Please fix that crap and compensate the players!

2 Likes

Same, returning player.

Just posting to put attention to thread.

2 Likes

Hey, same problem here, returning player after less than 3 month. Can’t log in (Android and PC)

2 Likes

Receiving the same error. Even on iPhone I cannot log in. I decided to open the game yesterday for the first time in many months.
-I’m getting the error when I try to connect to Europe’s servers.
-On America’s it’s fine.
-Tried re-installing.
-Deleted the folder in AppData.

1 Like

same here @ eu. also didnt play for months. we lost our database rights? ;_;

1 Like

Same issue happening to me as well. US region, haven’t played for a while but wanted to check out the new bg patch.

1 Like