Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

Also happening to me on US. Changing region lets me log in so something weird there.

Having the same problem, also returning after about half a year to this game. Tried everything from the “support” pages, nothing worked. I can connect to Asia but I’ve got nothing in there. It’s almost funny to me, how big blizzard is and can’t resolve this issue, that affects a lot of people.

Looks like same issue 2 years ago HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error "Playful Sprites" - #61 by Fang-12227

Guys, this happens like that. Blizzard adds new functionality or new cards expansion with the next patch into the game. And they have to add new structures\columns into the tables of in-game database to keep track of players’ progress through those new functionality.

And when the new patch is out and the regular day-by-day players log in - they should update their old server-side structures to current state with no problem. But the players who log in after several months of inactivity maybe have to go through a pipeline of server-side structures update, for example 26.x → 27.0 → 27.2. So I think this is where we face our issue, when the game logic can’t handle incremental server-side structures update and then let us in.

1 Like

Looks like they issued a hotfix within a day, so I guess there isn’t much to do but wait.

“They issued a hotfix within a day” - that short time reaction was 2 years ago. Let us see how much it would take now :joy:

Nevertheless, we need to talk about this problem and the more players report - the better

3 Likes

Also happening to my us account.

If you read the comments it was 4+ days

Same issue here, both phone and PC. Haven‘t played in a while, when I tried to log in yesterday I received the error message. As I can log into the NA servers, it seems to be a problem with the EU servers for me (where I normally play).

Reinstalling etc. didn‘t do the trick for me either.

Same issue here, both phone, tablet, PC and laptop

From the Asian server account
The same thing happens

Same issue here on EU.
Americas is working

1 Like

Same issue on EU. Does anybody know if they working on it or ?

same error here. I can only play on Asia servers. Error appears when i try to launch on EU or US. also a returning player

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 - Windows
Closed – Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait for them to disperse and try again.

Same on my iphone. (connected to different networks)

Can open in USA server.strong text

Same issue here on EU since yesterday, via pc and mobile too.

1 Like

i got this issue 2 year ago and there is nothing you can do , so don’t try things becouse is a blizzard server issue.
They have to fix it server side …
Is good you post here so with a big number of affected player they give more priority , but you know it’s weekend …

1 Like

Same issue here. Re-entry into the game has then probably settled

Same here on EU account… i dont even try to open a ticket, they dont care at all… maybe a miracle happens somehow

1 Like

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 - Windows EU
Closed – Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait for them to disperse and try again.

The following steps to resolve this error did not help

1. Delete the Hearthstone option files:
  2. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialogue
  3. Type %LocalAppData% into the Run field and click OK
  4. Open the Blizzard folder.
    * If there is no Blizzard folder, ensure to show hidden files and folders.
  5. Delete the Hearthstone folder.
1 Like