HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=2/ Loading Screen

I have the same problem on android. Before is happened I got a message saying something about “couldn’t find which cards I owned. Will try again when I relogin the game again.” and after that I couldn’t log in again. I uninstalled the game and downloaded the necessary data and it went in as normal. I then signed into my account to get my old profile back and had to download the backup on my drive. Once that was finished I tried to go into play mode but it was just loading but not smoothly, in a stuck kind of way. I then exited the game and opened it again and gave me the same problem I started with.
This bug needs to be fixed. It’s basically the only game I play

Could it be because of something in my backup data that could cause that bug?

1 Like

I would just like to add. It only started after I did the latest update from play store

I have this same issue, PC can’t log into Asia server but android does. It has been few days.

iPad Pro

Came back to this game recently. Incredibly frustrating.
Was getting stuck at the HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1 Error. I deleted and re-installed with very limited success. Downloaded an update with no change.
Now HS tries to resume a solo adventure (I don’t want to resume) and crashes. I’ve changed password, deleted and re-installed for the second time this week, this time without any improvement.

1 Like

Please try the the steps on this link and if they don’t work, the suggestions on this post .

If the suggestions do not resolve the HS:CT error, please contact our technical support team or create your own thread. We’ve seen this issue being caused by connection related issues, which need to be investigated individually. Closing this thread.