[Main Thread] - IOS Crashing on Devices with 2GB/3GB RAM

Any update? My issue is clearly not low RAM
only 37 of 128 GB being used
6th gen iPad
iOS 13.3.1
but crashing continues and it can’t resume… I’m losing because the game can’t stay in play… I can’t even get my daily quests done because of this… please advise

2 Likes

iPhone X
iOS 13.3.1
HS 16.4.42698

Can’t sign in. Once I tap, app crashes. Every time.

3 Likes

The latest update for iOS on an iPad7 constantly is crashing on game animations to the point it is unplayable. The easiest way I have been able to consistently reproduce this is playing the Boomsday Project Puzzles and resetting the puzzle will immediately cause the app to crash. Other in game animations such as returning minions and deathrattles will also frequently trigger a crash as well it seems.

1 Like

Updated the title to reflect the latest patch. The low memory (1-3GB) issue is still an issue that our team is looking into.

2 Likes

iPhone6s
Crashes when I try to resume my solo adventure battle

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=2/ Loading Screen

iPad Air
Crashes midway through every game. Game noticeably slows prior to crash. Unable to reconnect to game; app repeatedly crashes while attempting reconnect.

1 Like

I will second the request for a “no animations” mode. I love the animations, but they are clearly the problem.

4 Likes

I personally think that’s a great idea to have that as an option, especially for devices we’ve seen with this issue. It adds a layer of troubleshooting for us and an option for those experiencing the iOS crashes or other issues within the game.

The technical forums only assists with troubleshooting. While sometimes we gather details and information for bugs or compatibility issues such as the iOS crashes here, feedback and suggestions will need to be directed to our #community-discussion so that it will reach our developers and engineers who can make these changes. I’ll leave a note of this suggestion though just in case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was playing pve content and my hs on iOS crashed. Whenever I go to launch the game it says reconnecting to game then crashes out again. Unfortunately I do not want to reinstall the game due to its massive file size

So I did uninstall and reinstall, still won’t launch. So it’s 100% unplayable on mobile.

3 Likes

The exact same thing happened to me. iOS: Crashed on the final boss on one of the solo adventures. On startup, the disconnect/reconnect message appears and crashes again. When I changed my password I can select another region and it loads fine, but I whenever I go back to my normal region the crashes continue. At this point, I’m locked out of my normal NA server, where I have everything and it sucks.

1 Like

Is there a better option than #community-discussion? Won’t it get lost amidst all of the kvetching about how Hearthstone has been ruined? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

iPad 2017, iOS 13.3

• I cant go in app
    “cant connect your client to blizzard service” about few days
  • Crash after try direct message

iPhone 6s, iOS 13.3

• Crash after try direct message
1 Like

iPad Air model A1474, iOS 12.4.5
Crashes late in game, restart is too slow to play game on reconnect.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android 10 & Samsung A70 - Cannot Login Android app

My iPad is continuing to crash as well, and it’s definitely not memory issues. I’ve lost at least three matches that I was winning because of it crashing near the end of a match just in the last couple of hours. And when I try to get back into my match, it continues to crash.

iPad Pro
iOS 13.4

1 Like

Ever since last patch my iPad crashes every single time I am in a ranked game. It cycles through constant crashing every time I try to log back in. I’ve lost every game because of it and now it’s useless to even try to play. I’ve spent plenty of money on this game and it’s unplayable. Ridiculous. I’ve had disconnect and reconnects for months and been able to at least get back into the game. This is just crashing and not letting me back in until I lose! Beyond frustrating.
No memory issues. iPad 5th generation.

4 Likes

Nokia 6X

Android version 9
Receive the error saying “Playful sprites disrupted Hearthstone…” It’s going on the second day already. Didn’t uninstall or upgrade anything after I played the game last time.

iPhone 7

Crashing continuously. Can’t complete single game.

Unplayable. Can’t create decks can’t open pack. If I get a call or message on another app it crashes.

It will crash even if you leave it in main menu screen of the game.

3 Likes

IPad Pro 2018
During ranked play and when I try to reconnect the app crashes immediately

1 Like