HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=2/ Loading Screen

When is this going to be fixed ? Spent all evening trying to get in - trying the various “solutions” in this thread. Also getting “Game timed out…” HS:NT304:303:0

If it eventually gets into the game menu - my basic cards are all missing…

And now if I go on my mobile as an attempt to workaround this - it is busted too - no basic cards…

Hey folks,

We did some more digging into this recently, and I wanted to provide an update on the situation. There are a couple things we’re looking to fix in an upcoming patch just to see if it improves loading issues in general, but most of these actually turned out to be connectivity errors after some more digging. You can follow the steps at this link to resolve most of these. Caterpepi’s post should handle the rest, and if neither do, please start your own thread or contact support.

Please keep in mind that due to the size of this thread, we can’t help with all of your individual issues in this one thread. The reports are still appreciated, but if you need help you’ll want to create your own thread or contact support as indicated above.

I’m having the same problem the problem was gone but it was resurrected again

I’m experiencing the same problem, and it’s still ongoing. thought I’d share some of the things i’ve tired.

1. it doesn’t fail all the time, was able to play in the day and not in the night.
  2. manage to get it working on mobile using 4g and not wifi.
  3. both desktop and mobile fail to login when using wifi. (occasionally)
  4. manage to get into the american region, but not in the asian region.
  5. at times, am able to get into the menu screen with the “play” mode grayed out.
  6. tried reinstalling, clearing cache, uninstalling deck tracker etc. and problem still persists.

mind shedding some light? Much appreciated.

are you sure nothing wrong with your server ? my connection just fine doing anything but always failed to login. and many of my friends had same problem

3 Likes

hey I have the same problem cant get in . did all the troubleshooting and it doesn’t work , nothing on my end works.

Same here, just stop loading after a while. Those solutions did not work.

1 Like

Hello, same problem here. Even after trying 20 times, the game never passes the loading screen, but the Closed screen appears with a message on top right saying HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1 or HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=0
I tried cleaning the cache already.

Hii… I’m planning on join Jonkoping Qualifier and it’s only less than 3hours to go but still cannot go to the game. It’s been a month I think having this problem, idk but I do really disappoint since I never having any problems before. Could you please suggest anything? Already did what you told in this post, but still cannot change

1 Like

Hello, i’m also having this problem.

I’m on android, in south america region.

ASIA SERVER, cant log in, NETCACHECARDVALUES1, whats wrong with your server? all technicians hiding in home?

1 Like

I have the same problem too, i tried all things here, and only one worked temporarily; deactivating any antivirus programs like Kaspersky or Norton. After i did it, it opened normally twice, but then resorted to being broken again.

Thanks you. Work for me.

I have the same problem on android. Before is happened I got a message saying something about “couldn’t find which cards I owned. Will try again when I relogin the game again.” and after that I couldn’t log in again. I uninstalled the game and downloaded the necessary data and it went in as normal. I then signed into my account to get my old profile back and had to download the backup on my drive. Once that was finished I tried to go into play mode but it was just loading but not smoothly, in a stuck kind of way. I then exited the game and opened it again and gave me the same problem I started with.
This bug needs to be fixed. It’s basically the only game I play

Could it be because of something in my backup data that could cause that bug?

1 Like

I would just like to add. It only started after I did the latest update from play store

I have this same issue, PC can’t log into Asia server but android does. It has been few days.

iPad Pro

Came back to this game recently. Incredibly frustrating.
Was getting stuck at the HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1 Error. I deleted and re-installed with very limited success. Downloaded an update with no change.
Now HS tries to resume a solo adventure (I don’t want to resume) and crashes. I’ve changed password, deleted and re-installed for the second time this week, this time without any improvement.

1 Like

Please try the the steps on this link and if they don’t work, the suggestions on this post .

If the suggestions do not resolve the HS:CT error, please contact our technical support team or create your own thread. We’ve seen this issue being caused by connection related issues, which need to be investigated individually. Closing this thread.