How to: win every battleground

Get mechs. Get your mechs Divine shield.

If possible: get Cobalt guardians.
Get that magnetic dude who summons 3 1/1 mechs upon death.

Iron sensei is nice to have, too.

1 Like

Mabey that’s how it’s played in Russia but over here we do have a thing called counters.

I wouldn’t know how it’s done in Russia since I’m French.
And I have yet to witness the counter to spammable divine shield.

1 Like

Nerferian exist. (20 char)

Top1 leaderboards? 100% winrate should get you there in no time.

So then, Nefarian clears all your divine shields, buffing the absolute sh*t out of your Bolvar in the process.
Then one of your minion dies, summons bots, and your Cobalt guardians regain their Divine shield.
Tada, Nefarian dead.

https://m.imgur.com/a/93PNIHs

Try beating this with a mech board then lol. They have windfury

My typical board would beat yours 100%.

Sure… Name one… Haven seen anything that can match this board.

That’s pretty average board tbh, Good one would be at 50+ health on every murloc

Also, I think op is from the past, because:

1. Mechs are out of meta since patch release
  2. I still can’t see them on top of any leaderboards, so they are obviously just catching up.

But nothing can beat it. Because health doesn’t matter. Each minion can trade 2 big stuff. Tokens can’t chip them down too with their health range. And opponent have no divine shield meaning it’s 1 minion to 2 biggest opponent minion. Maexxna can take 1 down too.

Sorry, forgot to add: /sarcasm

:stuck_out_tongue:

Another ‘‘i got beaten by a other player’’ post

Well, no. I’m not complaining about a build that’s beating me, I’m praising the build I win everything with.

Yeah its a good build when you hit those junkbots, just like the rest of the builds.

Its a rock paper scissors game , just wait when they add more cards to the mode over time.

Though choose your topic title more wisely since you just expierenced a frequent of time where mech builds are more popular because of human copying.

You do not let the game get that far. Mechs typically end the game long before that point because they are aggressive in the mid and early late game so games rarely reach the super late game.

since junkbot went T5? hardly. My last opponent was millificent then. The outcome is clear too lol.

You do not need Junkbot to play mechs. That is only one variation of mechs which is part of why the comp is so strong. You can make mechs work in midgame with cobalts and spawners along with giving out divine shield taunts. That plus the standard buffed amals allows your mechs to destroy all.

Currently, its really not enough. You need poison and amalgam will be involved. Cobalt guardian is amazing card. Give your amalgam taunt divine poison and deathrattle summon 1/1 microbots. Throw in a battle master and hydra. This 4 will be your main minion. Support with a lightfang/ brann or both. Recylce all buff card possible is the key to win now.

That is my point though. The buffed murlocs are great and I believe outscale everything in the super late game but the game will not reach that far because your mech amal board will just destroy all on the way there.