How to get Nemsy hero skin?

Hello! Blizzard, you told us manual to get Nemsy hero skin - participating in Fireside Gathering with established tavern, Brawl mode, 3 people or more. I saw that manual at homepage. And I played according to rule, but I couldn’t get Nemsy hero skin. Open room or private room is not matter you told me, Blizzard. Then why couldn’t I get Nemsy skin? Another condition exist? Or you blocked it? Then why didn’t you notify?

I want to know really really how to get Nemsy hero skin. Please tell me.

1 Like

you have made many threads going over the same issue. its going to be seen as spam, try other avenues to contact them, this isnt gonna work with the multiple copies of your same issue

Blizzard don’t think this issue important. So they didn’t reply almost 2 month. I also don’t want to post same things like spam. But I don’t know why? How? They didn’t reply! I will post about Nemsy hero skin again and again. That’s not spam I think. Blizzard have to hear user’s voice not ignore.

1 Like

That is literally spamming. You should understand that if you post it several times here and get nowhere with it, to try elsewhere. Try their twitter, try their facebook, their tiktok if they have one? i dont social media so i dont know what they have and dont have. but what they don’t do is read the same threads posted by the same user repeatedly and not assign it all as spam.

1 Like

Unironically posted, from the guy who keeps spamming “don’t post here, go elsewhere.”

Thank you for your kind comment. I wrote about that issue at twitter, youtube too. But honestly, I don’t expect it. Anyway… I think I have to flow time… someday I can get Nemsy skin right? Have a good day!

I am trying to help this person and also ensure they dont get themselves flagged for spam. Trying other avenues of contact isnt a bad suggestion. listening to you, would be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.