How nobody is complaining about demon hunter is beyond me

This isn’t true. It used to be, it’s not anymore.

Because I don’t see Demon Hunter that much. I see hand buff pally all the damn time. And it’s not just that. It’s the fact that it’s such a lazy deck to play. It’s one of those brainless decks I’m always complaining about

1 Like

iam 3-9whit dh bec aus high roll noobs funny deck yes

It’s a very obnoxious deck to pilot; I suspect you got lucky more than the deck is powerful; I played it for a while and I identified the problem. It’s just an extremely uneven deck; it relies very brutally on specific sequences of card draws and card plays; the proof is that the Draw Impact stats are extremely uneven between the cards (proving if you draw a lot of the low Draw Impact cards first you’re done).

Unless I miss something about piloting it; I admit I’m not 100% sure; does it have have special reliance on aggressively targeting something on the mulligan or does it have various plans or something else?

They got nerfed so bad this year its not worth to play.

Alright, let’s use your own words to prove you wrong:

If you start the season with equal MMR as someone, and that someone plays 200 games in the course of 24 days, while you play none, and assuming a winrate over 50%, it’s a mathematical fact that the other person’s MMR has gone up (faster than it could go down, as well) while yours has stayed the same.

Thus, you’re not playing against the same MMR people as at the start of the season, because their MMR has gone up, while yours hasn’t.

That’s not true. If they later have a lower win rate, they will - likely - drop MMR.

Nope. I’m not saying it isn’t strong, but that’s not why people complain about it.

Nope. It’s just that. It’s exactly and only that.

As long as people from your generation are alive and have money, the makers of Mortal Kombat will make more than a reasonable profit off of any nostalgia bait they deign to put out. If they crash and burn, it will be as if Wolverine himself crashed and burned; they’ll merely dust themselves off and do it again.

The franchise is functionally immortal. Which is kinda funny.

They wont make enough to keep supporting MK1 and thats what i was talking about with Hazama.
MK1 is on track to make less than half what MK11 did(the previous game) and thats not by chance.

Here are the many problems the still has to this day with no solution in sight:

It failed the casual audience with its lack of modes and features(no Krypt,no real Lobbie system even decade old MK games had,no online hub present in all other current fighters,greyed out modes for a year now) ,a controversial kameo system and a boring Invasions mode you have to repeat every season.

It crashed and burn with the hard core fighting game community that abandoned the game in droves mere months in its cycle.

Its pushing the “modern audience” bs( case and point the new Kombat pass), changing long established fan favorite characters(not even cyborgs anymore just Ironman cheap knock offs) ,while they refuse to give the fans the old classics like JADE.

Its just the worst current fighting game in the market and a source of mokery( well deserved).

You re the one missing out on the video above lol

Kiss my green butt. I still love MK1 lol. It has sold 4 million copies how that is a failure is beyond me.

1 Like

I have not seen one in a week sooooo…

Maybe because its on track to sell half what MK11 did???
Anyway as for the 4m sold i already apologized for my lack of judgement no thats not the right word, stupidity yes that fits like a glove.
I was played for a fool along many of those sad souls that made that poor excuse for a game sell 4m.

Nostalgia had a tight leash on me, hopefully the few idiots with a brain that still hold a faint hope for the games future will wait and see this time around.

As for the thralls with a pre order right now even after all this theres little more to do than pray for their souls.
I fear not even the Elder Gods can help them.

1 Like

Not enough that you’re no longer matched to them.

As soon as you start to win some games, you’re exactly where they are.

You just don’t understand how this works at all. It’s actually sad at this point.

I hope you get well soon

You understand that the distribution is a bell curve, right? That the majority of the players are in the middle with basically the exact same MMR and it doesn’t really move much at all when they beat people of the same MMR?

You should stop acting like you know what you’re talking about because you clearly have no idea.

What rank you play at i have legit only seen pally when climbing never once in legend ever this season.

I’ve been at legend for a couple weeks and I haven’t seen too many palies lately. I’m seeing a lot of druid, warrior, and death knight

1 Like

Handbuff paladin is about one out of every 25 games at legend, so not shocked you don’t see it often.

It’s also not the kind of deck that legend grinding players tend to favor.

None of that means it’s a weak deck, though.

Nobody is complaining about DH because they are all too busy complaining about Paladin. People only have time to complain about 1 deck at a time.

1 Like