How Many Legendaries did you get in your packs?

update after 5 matches :roll_eyes: nothing but super agro decks…no chance.

1 Like

I will open my packs shortly and report back . So far, I’ve got the Thunderbringer and the Sheriff and so does everyone else!

1 Like

18?! Woah, I spent 3900 saved up gold and got 2 lol. Then again, I really don’t spend money on this game so that’s a factor. I’m happy, I guess; with the 2 I got especially with gold.

3 Likes

If you only opened 39 packs, two is good. Not great, but good.

2 Likes

I also got Reno, Lone Ranger from a Standard Pack, so guess what I will be playing. :wink:

1 Like

2 is actually close to minimum.
You get one from first 10.
Out of 29 (probably more, as 10 is minimum), so could have been you get other one, when worst case scenario is 1/40 and the median is 20.

I would expect 2.3 is average for 39 packs, so in the end he is on the lower end.

I got some really god luck here. Bought the small pre-order (Legendaries were: Snake Eyes and Pop’gar the Putrid)
After opening the Catch-up Packs, I started opening up regular Badlands packs (first 69).

Pack 4: Velarok Windblade
Pack 20: Doctor Holli’dae
Pack 24: [SIGNATURE] Fye, the Setting Sun
Pack 33: Tram Conductor Gerry
Pack 53: [GOLDEN] Drilly the Kid
Pack 58: Theldurin the Lost
Pack 62: Reska, the Pit Boss
Pack 66: Slagmaw the Slumbering

An incredible first 66 packs, 8 legendaries (1 signature, 1 golden)!
I then bought another 70 packs with gold.

Pack 102: Skarr, the Catastrophe
Pack 133: [SIGNATURE] Gunslinger Kurtrus

Looks like the drop rate evened out but 10 legendaries in 139 is still good.

In the 5 Rogue Class Packs I opened a GOLDEN Halkias.
5 Druid Class Packs and 3 Golden Standard packs had nothing good.

I then had 39 Standard packs to open that I had saved up:
Pack 11: Kingpin Pud
Pack 22: [SIGNATURE] Spirit of the Badlands
Pack 27: Reno, Lone Ranger
Pack 33: [GOLDEN] Rheastrasza

In total 3 Signature Legendaries, 3 Golden Legendaries I can hardly believe my luck!

PS: Badlands Pack 140 gave me Spurfang.

4 Likes

I got the standard pre-order, plus some packs from last months rank rewards and from the early levels of the reward track tonight, I got Skarr and Maw and Paw as the legendaries from the preorder, and then from packs I got Velarok (which I re-rolled to Gerry once I got the diamond one from the reward track), Rheastrasza, Slagmaw, golden Badlands Bandits (lucky me, worst legendary in the set!), Snake Eyes, Mes’adun, and Fye.

1 from the mega bundle.

12 legendaries from packs.

1 Like

I don’t really understand why people are opening up the catch-up packs if they are not new or returning. Do they expire or something if you don’t use them?

they never get newer cards in them, they are set to the current expansion sets previous to Badlands in standard. so there’s no reason not to open them.

2 Likes

I think i got like… 2-3 in like. 57 packs. (27 Standard, and 30 Expansion packs)

I think i got The DK Mom and Pa (4 mana 1/8)? and the Pally add 3/2s to your hand legendary spell.

Then i think the third legendary was the DK collosal with tentacles.

Not really great or bad luck, Mom and Pa was golden at least and i think the dk collosal might?(?) have been.

But yeah with the guaranteed first legendary in first 10, not anything super crazy, not anything super unlucky either. Not really any meta hits, i think.

55 packs 1 golden 3 legendaries.

2 Likes

Update: 10 in 95 packs. Damn, never got even close to this luck. Let’s me start saving up for the miniset/next year.

2 Likes

Jealous of the signature Kurtrus!

1 Like

I would say totally insane amount of legendaries, and incredibly luck on sigs/goldens. It’s 0.5% chance, guaranteed after 361.

Personally I opened like 70 packs I think, a few standards saved up but mostly badlands. I then bought some packs and got a few from pass. I don’t want to count it but I’m at 28 so maybe it’s like 80 something packs.

Got 3 legendaries total from the packs. So if we exclude the 10 pack guaranteed one It’s close to the worst luck possible.

As I recall last expansion was very similar for me. I’ll probably wait a few days and maybe craft something. Atm I got 2 decks, excavate Mage and excavate Rogue but I’m doing pretty poorly after I reached legend earlier today.

2 Likes

Excavate rogue should be fun at least

1 Like

65 packs, 1 legendary which was the Shaman Elemental.

1 Like

… that should not be possible… should have had one in the first ten and then a second in the next 40.

Only way you only got one is if you already opened your first ten packs legendary before this set of packs.

(edited to clarify that it is not an accusation)

1 Like

I have a recording of Titans going above 40 pack openings before hitting a legendary but I haven’t bothered posting it because I ended up making out with a ton of good RNG before that happened.

1 Like