How Many Legendaries did you get in your packs?

Fireside gatherings were shut down after titans, therefore no lord ways to go and open the packs early.
I think they are working on a way to get this going again In the future, as well as making a way to earn Nemsy and the FG card back.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have time to reply to everything on my phone.

For the Renathal argument, we were clearly discussing wild META.

I said it didn’t see play, obviously regarding the meta discussion, like everyone else did.

Still derailing the thread I see… Renathal debate or Wild Meta isn’t apart of the discussion for this thread.

Could you be so kind as to stop, as you have already made it clear that you don’t like threads suchs as this, however, it would be greatly appriciated if stop beng toxic unless you have anything else to say about opening packs.

2 Likes

Nice of you to quote me and not Ghost, who made a super long reply.

1 Like

Because you initiated it.

1 Like

Less than an hour until go time?

Wonder if the mobile updates have already pushed. I haven’t checked.

2 Likes

38 minutes and counting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! This is exactly where I’m coming from.

Cheers

Sun Are you done? You’ve said your peace, time to move on no?

1 Like

55 decks, 5 legendaries - 2 warlock, 2 rogue, 1 warrior. 1 golden, 1 have no clue what type it is, but can be sold for 1600 dust (drilly the kid, the card has no text).

Superhappy this time.

1 Like

so far for legendaries i got signature kurtrus the gunslinger and golden fye the setting sun dragon druid card.

edit an hour and a half later: i also got:
Reno, Lone Ranger, Boomboss Tho’grun, signature Popgar the Putrid, Doctor Holli’dae, Velarok Windblade, Elise Badlands Savior, Pip the Potent, Spirit of the Badlands, The Badlands Bandits, Tae’thalan Bloodwatcher, Mes’Adune the Fractured (got both mage legendaries in the same pack nice), Theldurin the Lost, Spurfang, Golden Reska the Pit Boss, and Maw and Paw. So I got a hella lot of legendaries and am pretty happy.

if the card has no text it’s probably a signature card you have to hover over it to see its text drilly the kid is very good in excavating rogue

Yeah, saw some of these cards before, but never knew what they are. Thanks mate

1 Like

Are there more epics in this set or am I just having fantastic luck so far?

1 Like

There are 27 Epic cards in this set. Unless I miscounted from the website.

2 Likes

Then my luck right now is insane.

I opened 90 packs.

Legendary: Bombboss, flint, fye, skarr, and slagmaw.

I also got 31 EPIC cards from 90 packs, including one golden. I had a pack with four epics, which was a first for me.

Fun. Now to figure out what they all are going to do, lol.

1 Like

2 of my 3 signature legendaries were for the two legendaries I really don’t see myself ever using (Theldurin and Tae’Thelan), but I did get signature Fye and I got the Flint Firearm bundle where I got Spirit of the Badlands and Sif signatures (I was chasing sig Sif all last format and sig SotBL is my chase card for this set).

I opened golden Kingpin and Pop’gar, opened 10 other legendaries, and crafted Reno,Maw and Paw, and golden Skarr.

I bought the big bundle, had 7000g saved up from the last reward track, and saved my standard packs and opened 2 Badlands legendaries from those.

All around I’d say it was a win. I still hope to get signature Slagmaw but I have no idea if it’s even possible to get him outside of the Blizzcon legendary bundle.

2 Likes

Got 9 legendaries in around 90 packs. Pretty good I’d say!

4 Likes

My legendaries were Slagmaw, Snake Eyes, and Kingpin.

Extreme oof.

I did get almost all the DK cards, though. Too bad DK decks fold to Druid and Warlock today.

1 Like

15 here. Had enough dust to create 3 more. Over all I’m loving the theme and some of the cards are hilarious on the real world spoofs. Trying Blizzard’s premade Priest deck atm. So far so fun. Have fun

1 Like