How can you not run a dirty rat?

Every mage deck does not have ways of doing this.
Not sure why you made the claim.

Keep more minions in your hand. Thatā€™s a very real way to play around the random.

:joy: no. 100% fine as is no changes needed

1 Like

Narrow focus take.
How many decks have you played that play for a single card in the near past?

So basically Blast is right about every deck that isnā€™t your oppressed class then?

I made top 1000 Legend with Odyn Warrior a handful of months ago. Not that your question means a single thing.

I would never run this card in any deck. Ever.

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of small spell cycle mage, it can absolutely do that too.

Explain the sense between printing single card win cons and tech that forces a concede against them. (from either side)

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t just sit down and explain fun to you. Just stop hating it okay?

We are not talking fun.

1 Like

Your choice. Canā€™t force ya.

Thatā€™s eleven thousand posts worth of effort right there.

There is none. Itā€™s poor game design resulting from the desire to have a way to counter poorly balanced cards.

2 Likes

Small spell mage can, but every mage deck cannot.
It was a really broad claim.
Iā€™m sure there are decks in other classes that canā€™t do it either.

https://www.hsguru.com/card-stats?archetype=Highlander+Warrior

As long as Bran exists, Dirty Rats are mandatory.

Actually , they should print a card that says ā€œdelete Bran from opponent hand and deckā€.

shrugs

and boomboss and reno.

As long as you got CC in your hand ready to go in case you pull a good non-battlecry card from your opponentā€™s hand i guess?

It has plenty of drawbacks. And is pretty much ran only in control decks. Because most tempo oriented strategies donā€™t want tonplay a minion that can potentially summon an enemy titan for free on board.

The game needs these disruptive tools to prevent there being only 2 strategies, aggro and combo,
giving it a chance to control
they mention that they do not play dirty rat and never will, and for that reason they dont know that she can make you lose a lot of games, and for it to work you need the skill of knowing when to play it
and against whom
as not to simply waste the mana bringing down a big minion and be behind in tempo the entire gameā€¦

This post is not about find balance for the game.
but simply to remove the counter from the favorite decks of the noobs so that they can dominate the meta at will.

Itā€™s a side effect of Blizzard listening to feedbackā€¦
Now any neighborā€™s son believes the game should be modified to suit their own selfish endsā€¦