Heroic Duels- Stuck on Chest Reward

Same problem…Nothing changes

Me too nothing change cant play duels

1 Like

Glad it got fixed for someone… no change for me yet. Today is day 7.

1 Like

Im suspect of the idea that they fixed this. As ive been having the issue since d1, and its still bugged.

1 Like

I unistal the app on mobile and download it again the bug is gone for me i can play duels

1 Like

I am happy for you.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled on both iOS and macOS and no change at all. Still can’t play :frowning:

1 Like

Still broken! Yeehaw

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. No one from Blizzard can even acknowledge this issue that multiple people cannot play your new game mode that has just been released.

1 Like

Still broken. Still sad.

1 Like

Still broken. Still mad.

1 Like

Still broken. Still Chad.

1 Like

Didnt play for 3 days cause i played on a new account after that when i was back to my main, the bug was gone.

1 Like

Sounds solid, im moving into mid week 3 of the lockdown from duels. Still sucks.

1 Like

I’m still locked out as well. 3 weeks plus of it being broken.

1 Like

Yay blizzard, super major bug from d1 of heroic launch. Still no fix, still no answers. This is unnaceptable.

1 Like

I mean the only other bug report with as many replies is the daily / weekly quest issue, which they say theyre fixing, and the reward track update on the 15th? Maybe those are priority over the entire Duels mode.

1 Like

Starting to feel like this bug might last a lot longer than a few weeks.

Holy sh*t boys. The patch might have fixed this issue. Don’t walk, run! I’m unlocked after almost a month.

Confirmed, fixed over here. So how do we play this mode again?

the patch fixed for those who had the problem pre match but broke it for us who did not. Same problem as these folks were having yet again